2 white runtz. (bag seeds) started

read through your process , thank you very much for the insights given, i personnally grow white runtz as well, but i will certainely try out your way. in the mean time all my work on white runtz , can be appreciated on my website.
keep up the great work fam, and remember its 4 20 this whole month.

4 Likes

Welcome to the GN Family @ximablue
Start n Thread and show us your grow.
Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

@PreyBird1 those genetics look crazy!!! I bet they smell amazing

2 Likes

They are amazing. I breed them.

White runtz x galactic god.

I have loads of my own genetics

5 Likes

How would I go about getting some off you? If that is an option. Do you have a list?

1 Like

Now your in for it! In for the pics and stayed to grow the babies!

Maybe that is why they say it works better if you cut the stem in a T at the bottom gets the cloning gel or powder into the stem? I still haven’t cloned anything yet. I did get my cloning machine from Growers house last week, two of the spray head were broken and they sent me new ones pronto. Great service!

I’m going to grow three different 30+ girls next grow then clone each one, then smoke and try and continue on with the best of the three. Lookin good! @PreyBird1

3 Likes

Do you have anymore of those seeds?

2 Likes

I dont have anymore of these. But i have other crosses of it i made.

2 Likes

What do you have??

1 Like

Howdy @GrowGod89 you been growing long? What brought you to the gn? I don’t see any journals or much action from ya.

Welcome to the Growers Network. Seed swapping usually goes down with trusted folks in the network. Build some relationships. Show us your grow.

1 Like

This is what i have.

3 Likes

Hello! I’m a new grower, I’m just curious what light you used for your lovely plants?

3 Likes

So… Is white runtz a white caviar X runtz?

2 Likes

No white runtz is a totally different Runtz phenotype. When runtz came out it was in this order iirc.

1. Runtz
  2. Red runtz
  3. White runtz
  4. Pink runtz
    And there is a lot more now. And after it was named strain of the year in 2020. Everyone made all these Runtz crosses. I am still working my original runtz lines. In both white Runtz and just Runtz. But i have 2 plants i like to call Runtz c-1 and Runtz c-2. They are S3 generation plants. There cuts only at this point but there sooooo Fire i dont share them. There basically my strain and i tend to smoke only my best strains and dont even share that except with my wife!
4 Likes

Me too. :wink::+1:t3:

3 Likes

I didnt know if you were asking me about the light i used for the plants or not? But im using led lights. A 250 watt quantum board light. I use hlg lights. If your looking for lights to grow with check out this link.

5 Likes