2020 Ladi's outdoor living soil

This is my update…lol… 8 days old…

5 Likes

and sorry @scotty17 I will post some pictures in a bit… first I am seeing this request…

2 Likes

@bobette… watch this… it has all my plants in it…

3 Likes

@Ladithief very nice plants. Love how you can spread out. I’m getting more fencing next year. Here has to be fenced and locked. It is getting crowed in there.
Purple Trainwreck is one of my all time favorites!!
Very nice!:green_heart:

4 Likes

Well took a mendo purple male to buddies place… and seeding his whole garden with it… and possibly the unsuspecting neighbours…lol… 3lbs of weed for this project…lol… to replace the loss of sellable weed to buddy…lol…see what happens…it looks like shit as I thought it was a female and didn’t care…lol… if I had known… but wtf ever…lol…

5 Likes

nice pollinate the whole block :ok_hand:.

2 Likes

Far enough from me…lol… actually he is the only one growing in that block… and it’s 5 from me and against the trade winds…lol…it works or it doesn’t…lol…best case I have Purple Train Wreck seeds and every other cross… including the white runtz…lol…worst case I have no seeds and don’t owe him 3 pounds…lol…

1 Like

Wait how are you pollinating? Manually? Naturally? In stages?

Naturally… see what happens… anything he gets of good weed that is shy of 3 pounds I owe him… all seeds are mine…lol… and I have every strain he has but one so he really loses nothing and I gain… and I will have a shit load of weed still…Just 3 or 4 pounds for myself plus to cover his… anything ls extra…lol…

2 Likes

Looking to find the goose that lays the golden eggs… getting there…

8 Likes

@Packee and I started this as a clone for a buddy of mine… enough said… mic drop… a purple train wreck…

9 Likes

7 feet high… 7 feet wide

4 Likes

I lost my Doberman Myah to cancer. I am so sorry you had to experience that pain.

Thank you…yeah on a good note my hound is 100% off leash for walks etc now… and it only took 1 day to get her there…we are 7 days into the experience and she loves it… I am looking for another puppy…

4 Likes

Hey I finally mixed my intro into my old garden walk video… please check it out and let me know what you think…all constructive criticism accepted…I am going to next try to edit a video or clean it up more as I know I can now link intro with content…

2 Likes

hey Laddi,

that’s some beautiful plants !

i have 2020 trainwreck genetics

• what’s the purple cross ?

tnx

2 Likes

Train wreck and Mendo Purp make purple train wreck…

3 Likes

Diamond sort of night… been seeding this for a wile…

5 Likes

Yummy looks like a diamond slushie!

1 Like

I find them so terpy and so potent…

1 Like