2020 Ladi's outdoor living soil

Yes you can… just not in the heat of the day or with lights on…

5 Likes

When you say living soil you mean building up the microbes over time??

5 Likes

That’s what I understand. But check out @Ladithief threads, you’ll have the source of all I know about it!

5 Likes

Yes… I have a schedule and use teas and malted barley etc… and make good microbial growth…

7 Likes

Beautiful soil mon…living it’s best life :smile:

7 Likes

The wife gardens vegetables… she was telling her friend today… that she cannot believe the explosion of growth it promotes for vegetables too…

7 Likes

It’s not just microbes, it’s the fungi, root feeders, shredders and basically trying to complete the soil food web as good as you can. I use mushroom compost, compost, myco fungi, Bokashi bran, red wiggler earthworms, worm castings. I also let my soil rest for a week or so that everything can start living in the soil mix. I also added a new bio fertilizer to my nutrient schedule. Started today. It has 17 living organisms and beneficial microbes. Its called ExploGrow. Give it a Google and give it a good read. I’m very excited with this new product.

6 Likes

Thank you for the collaboration I myself have been building it up slightly The past few months, Using bonemeal and bird guava, And some great white microbes, I heard mushrooms take a while to break down, But planning on using them on the next Compost Once again thank you for the response

3 Likes

Read Jeff Lowenfels… Teaming with Microbes, Teaming with Nutrients and Teaming with Fungi… they are amazing books or watch his You tube videos…

5 Likes

I only use half a bag of mushroom compost, I add it for all the life that is inside the compost. Its just to inoculate extra life into my soil.

2 Likes

High… very…

8 Likes

Ok so these regular seeds are what I dropped tonight for my outdoor this year… of course want a female from each… but all males have a life…

3x Purple Space Cookie
3x Chem dog (F1) x Vesper (F5)
3x Wookie Hash
3x Black Diesel
3x Bubba Kush BX2
3x Blueberry Kush x Ghost OG
3x Lemon/Lime Kush

6 Likes

Holly fark did u dab that in one haul??? I’d die lol. My lungs would close over never to open again!! Haha but I’d get blasted into outer space before I kicked to the bucket lol. Damn that’s some nice looking full melt. Mine is always way darker.

4 Likes

That’s a @Packee size dab… mine is about 1/1000 that…lol…

4 Likes

That’s closed loop reserve parveda #1

4 Likes

Received my custom hand blown auction piece from Scott Ratner glass…

13 Likes

Looks like some fungi pinning on the side verry cool;)

2 Likes

It’s a coral reef…lol… and trichomes…lol…

9 Likes

That’s a badass looking piece man… It does look like trichs or coral reef lol… I’m always a fan of warts in a glassblown pieces… Gives it character

3 Likes

So 2 Purple Space Cookies and 2 Bubba Kush b2x and in double solo cups of dirt…

3 Likes