2020 Ladi's outdoor living soil

Those bubbas will blow you away. Hope you enjoy.

1 Like

You at going to have a blast with my seeds. Please keep me posted on them. BTW the vesper is cheesedog x vesper.
(UK cheese x chemdog4) x vesper haze

1 Like

I have 3 of those still soaking… I will journal it all here until harvest…lol…

3 Likes

I don’t poke around other people journals. Mainly because 90% of people hers don’t like my comments. You and I have always gotten on well. And since you have my genes growing. I have to watch
YN6qUXj4HdXoY

4 Likes

You are a crusty and cantankerous guy… what’s not to love about you… your personality keep it’s real and I like real better then anything…lol…and you are allowed to tell me something you think I might be doing wrong… I either listen or don’t…lol…I have a turtle shell exterior…lol…and I am thinking of posting 1 a week or once a tea cycle (11 days)…lol… a little more frequent in the early stages…

4 Likes

Gotta have thick skin these days. Honestly is a tough trait to have. But I wouldn’t have it any other way. Keep rocking out. You know what your doing. And @Packee is a great grower aswell. You have a great team. Wishi could get my hands on some of your hash or extracts. They look really good. Maybe I won’t be lazy this grow and I’ll make some bubble.

2 Likes

So today the third Bubba Kush B2x, Lemon/Lime Kush, Cheese Dawg x Vesper, Wookie Hash plant and Blue Berry x Ghost OG are in solos in dirt…

5 Likes

@MK3_Pharms :pray: for the kind words…much appreciated

Cheers

Packee

3 Likes

So 2 Bubba Kush b2x are out of the soil along with a Purple Space Cookie… and a Black Diesel germ was put in soil…

4 Likes

Well we have some boys and girls ready to rise and shine…Some Bubba Kush bx2, purple space cookies, blue Berry x Ghost OG, Wookie Hash and Cheese dawg x Vesper so far

5 Likes

Can’t wait to follow along :+1:

2 Likes

Should be a great grow.
I’m doing a clearance sale. All packs $45.00 free US shipping +15 international. Stock up. Everything must go. Have a very interesting project I’m planing.

2 Likes

I think the vesper is the star in the one seed popping… it has the slimmest leaves I have ever seen at this early of a stage… definitely leaning to a sativa phenome… time will tell…lol…

3 Likes

Well these were a required purchase that showed up today…

9 Likes

:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Packee

5 Likes

@MK3_Pharms here is one if the BKxb2

7 Likes

Sexy. Get them some room to grow and food. They are very Hungary.
You will get one pheno. Its perfect

1 Like

Its really really good

1 Like

Prolly top at node 5 or 6. Then pinch when they get around three inches. Pinch and bend away from lower section. This will make it pretty even canopy.

I find 6 works best if u look at any of my plants u can see how it makes a full circle when u train them properly .that how I get the 500g plus dried plants .they look great I will say that;) how many did u start with? And how many did u end up with?