2020 Ladi's outdoor living soil

It will be going into bigger… another day or 3… just have to find time…and it has been getting 300-400ppm I started 3 and 3 came up… one really mutated on me… but I am going to put it out too… unless male… not using any males of these right now…

2 Likes

she will be going outside in mid to late May…lol…

3 Likes

She need room asap. These at hyper growth. And very Hungary.
Jus saying. Don’t hold her back.

1 Like

Well to hell with you… you got it… damn it… I was in relax mode after a very intense DMT trip…lol…for now it will go to a bigger cup… I have some room coming up soon it will be a few days… @Packee you might have to house the P1 Willy mom for a bit…lol…

3 Likes

Woah. I’ve never done it. Would like to try it sometime.
Microdosing is working great aswell.

3 Likes

Changed my mind… this will buy a little time…lol…I might have a beast on my hands before it goes out…lol…

6 Likes

@Ladithief I’ve got room for everyone lol

3 Likes

Just need a few housed while I bring up some P1 papas…lol…

3 Likes

One of these don’t belong…lol…

8 Likes

Tomato Plant, top left😂

4 Likes

That plant was germed in a size #00 capsule with some super soil in in… then put in a solo cup with my living soil back on Dec 17/19… it was above the dirt in 3 days… I thought it was disgusting as @packee can attest to…lol… going to try a strawberry cough this way later…lol… it was a sample I received from Vegas… one company uses hemp seeds in capsules to simplify planting… they weren’t even allowed hemp on the floor so that is how I got a tomato plant…lol…

7 Likes

Wookie hash out of solo cups…

9 Likes

Doing a second test on the capsule germ… threw some good soil into a gel capsule with a fem. Strawberry Cough seed and buried in dirt in a solo cup… see if I can repeat the tomato experiment…lol…

8 Likes

@spyrul… we have mendo purp popping…

8 Likes

That tomato plant is now on the sun porch and has 3 tomatoes on it…lol… and many more coming… can’t wait to throw her outside in May… the strawberry in a capsule project up there which was done like the tomato plant was unsuccessful… A) it was an old seed B) capsule might not have been big enough and C) could just be odds … I will be back to revisit this technique again as the tomato plant is phenomenal…

7 Likes

Yes she is thirsty… this is my Willy’s Wonder mother that will be going outside in 6 or 7 weeks… she will be a beast…

11 Likes

Can’t wait to see mooooore!

3 Likes

The Mendocino Purple experiment…a female will get cloned then put in the fridge for 24-48 hours to see if it purples sooner or quicker than outdoor plants from temperature change… then put it to seed and see if the seed plants purple sooner… this is going to be a bit of a long experiment…lol…

10 Likes

I am also taking a male of this at some point and pollinating a female Train Wreck… gotta love a Purple Train Wreck…

7 Likes

10 Likes