2020 Ladi's outdoor living soil

@Enlightened420… follow this thread… this is a living soil grow that will have some monsters if the weather and environment doesn’t destroy…

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag.
I’m in for the ride, planning on running living soil next, I’m set to learning :v:

2 Likes

Well than I will post here as much as the site I am a Mod on…

2 Likes

6 plants in this picture…lol…

6 Likes

@Ladithief I still have your recipe saved …next outdoor season I’m doing it for sure… Definitely interested… plants are looking stellar :+1::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

1 Like

Thanks so much… with 100 days minimum left they will be a good size…lol…

1 Like

Nice bro I’ll have 3 seedling start to finish outdoor… I have till about end of October even November if the weather stays true this year but it hasn’t so far… Shit sometimes it’s 80 and sunny in December

Still waiting for 1 more to peak its head from soil lol… Probably tomorrow… But 1 Congo x blueberry and 2 skygod :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Nice… I am Oct 15-Nov 1 and the Nov 1 is a big stretch…

1 Like

I’m just excited to see how they do… But I need to get some foliar sprays for pest control :100: still researching… Just something simple and organic don’t need a fogger or anything

@Packee get your ass in here and he will say BTK…

1 Like

But he is working and will probably be tomorrow to reply…

1 Like

I was looking at this

1 Like

I don’t have those issues in living soil… wait for @Packee to weigh in… and @blackthumbbetty uses BTK also…

1 Like

A quick shot of the 2 moms I want to cross… the one on the left is my Mk3 Train Wreck… and I am confident one of he small pots out front is a Mk3 Mendo Purp male to make Purple Train Wreck… the one on the right is my Willy’s Wonder but still looking for a Willy Skunk 18 male by The Nature Farm…got 4/4 females so will drop more seeds today or tomorrow…the middle one is an Mk3 Wookie hash

6 Likes

Man i saw this guy doing a living soil in his grow basement! It was rather spectacular. He had a few 4x4 beds he was growing the clovers in and he was about to plant in them. And some he had already growing in one bed. It was a really good looking set up. Id be worried about maybe over watering and having it leak everywhere. But im sure theres a way to prevent that. Tarp or plasric something.

1 Like

@Packee has 4x8 indoor living soil… 2 of them…lol… hopefully the tag gets him in… he’s fixing his HVAC system and then getting them up and running…

1 Like

The wife won’t let me do living soil indoors…lol… neither would my dogs… the hi-energy fish juice fucking smells like a corpse in a swamp for a month…lol…so I run Botanicare at the moment… thinking of Jack 123 maybe after I am out of Botanicare…

3 Likes

Lol yes it does thats why i always called fish gutz juice.
Attracts flies and cats, racoons and things that like to dig. My friends dog dug up his entire garden because he dosed all the plants with the fish juice fertilizer.

1 Like

My dogs stay out of it…and they won’t let anything else with fur in the back yard…lol… this stuff comes with a warning about the odour…lol…and I brew it with an inoculant enhancer too so the cultures really grow…lol…

4 Likes