2020 Self-Built Stealth Grow

Hi, I’m Big Red and I am new to this forum. Very passionate grower. Not a newbie but still learning and improving. 3 grows under my belt and just started my 4th Dec of 2019. Feel free to chime in, ask questions or give advice. FYI I’m doing this set up intentionally for experimental and timing purposes. Also I’d like to know if anyone is doing or has done something similar to this and what type of yields to expect given good conditions and feeding.
Here’s what I’m working with!

5 Grandaddy Purple
1 Headband
270 watts (2 75watt LED, 2 60watt LED)
2ftL×1.25ftW×1.5ftH
Fox Farm Ocean Forest
1 gallon Smart pots
Exhaust Fan

11 Likes

@Bigred

Welcome to the fam

Cheers

Packee

7 Likes

Appreciate it @Packee

4 Likes

Welcome friend :seedling::herb::palm_tree:… You and I are in similar boats… I have a 2x2x4ft tent… Small spaces are tough lol… Looking good tho :+1::+1:

5 Likes

Thanks and yea they are bt here in Michigan, winter basements make for good growing conditions. So far it’s been smooth sailing honestly. How many plants you got in your 2×2? @scotty17

3 Likes

Welcome @Bigred not an indoor grower by any means but following excitedly… I live for outdoor…What area of Michigan… I look at it everyday across the river…lol…

3 Likes

Just seedlings right now bro but fully matured I’ll pick the best 2 females to flower… It’s my 4th run as well but I completely switched my style since I met all these great growers here on GN… Was is soil now I’m learning coco coir… Been a few mistakes but I’m getting it down

3 Likes

Dope! Definitely takes time, but with every grow we get better. I’m actually the opposite, my first 3 runs were in Coco using bottled nutes(CANNA) and now I’m switching to organic soil and super Soil. Had great results with Coco but I wanted something more natural. @scotty17

5 Likes

Thank you and I live downriver. I actually long to grow outdoors but currently don’t have the space or season. This upcoming spring will be my first attempt at outdoors. I’m excited for that but I will definitely be keeping you guys updated. This set up is new for me but indoor isn’t and I feel this could be a big step for me in indoor growing in terms of lighting, space, perpetual growing and yield so we’ll see.

5 Likes

I want to switch to powder nutes… Seems so much easier than liquid… I’m using General Organics line right now I hate wasting money so I’m going to give them a go… You have no idea how new I really am to coco literally 2 months others make it so easy but my biggest struggle is getting nutes dialed in… Oh btw headband is :fire::fire:… Always a good one

4 Likes

Yea Id probably start out with half of what they they recommend and make sure your pH is on point and you should be fine with proper environment. Have you put this run on this forum?? I literally just made this account a few hours ago I’m still seeing what’s what. And yea headband is definitely a classic. Hoping she’s a girl @scotty17

5 Likes

I don’t diagnose issues… but we are real close in vicinity… any questions outdoors and feedings etc just ask… @Packee knows his shit too and is close to me… I am a living soil guy now…

6 Likes

Kind of an ongoing lol… Canna minds are great minds is my journal…that’s exactly what i figured out now I have my ppm at 326 and pH is 6.3… I added a 2ft T5 on my list for seedling stage then switching to the board

2 Likes

Bet!:muscle: I’ll definitely be drilling you guys with questions in a months or so on living soil… @Ladithief

4 Likes

Can I ask you why never did full term indoor bro?

3 Likes

Sounds good to me and i always wanted to try t5’s bt I’m not there yet. I like my LEDs lol what do you mean exactly “full term indoor” tho?

4 Likes

That was @Ladithief… Meaning seed to flower indoor

4 Likes

Welcome aboard, southwest Michigan here.

4 Likes

…lol… rofl… you’re the first to ask that… I can grow enough outdoors to easily last me until next outdoor harvest…even extracting it all…lol…and all the wife and I smoke is extract…lol…I clone and play indoors for the last 2 years just to keep things going… I am now about to start breeding indoors/outdoors so I can keep my favourite strains and lock in phenomes… and sorry indoor plants are so fricking small…lol… and I mean I am sorry… I look at them and see them as no where near as big and yielding as outdoor…lol… so hence indoor is just a maintain my strains sort of reasoning…

10 Likes

Oh and start my outdoor a little ear;ier…lol…

3 Likes