2020 Self-Built Stealth Grow

No they are in Ontario but on ur border.im I Nova Scotia Canada

1 Like

Ahhh gotcha

2 Likes

Can you please give me a rundown of the recipe?
I’m always interested in what other growers use.
I’m also growing in a different continent (South Africa) then you guys. I also don’t do online shopping. So I work with what I can find and afford.

3 Likes

@docdre
@docdre
Wow I had family that stayed in SA for years, still haven’t been tho. Heard it’s beautiful. But I’d imagine you guys have some pretty dope strains over there huh?
And Same here. I don’t shop online for anything, can’t trust it. Here it is.!

I haven’t made this yet but I will be soon. Like you said I’ll get what I can afford from my local hydro store. As long as I have the proper amendments.

3 Likes

I went to Google. Apparently there are 2 mixes. His 1st mix that has been around for 20+years.
Then there is a “Improved” version.
Which one are you mixing?

3 Likes

Here is the improved mix.

3 Likes

My bad I posted before I see yours.

3 Likes

Where in SA did they stay? I believe the stains will explode here after last years Marijuana Legislation. I’ve heard there are guys here working on African strains.

2 Likes

All good. :+1:

1 Like

Not quite sure. But that’s crazy, it would be most fulfilling to travel the world and try different strains🤯

3 Likes

My biggest most vigorous growing girl showing great branching early on. She’s only 2 or 2 1/2 inches tall. I’m a firm believer in MH or 5000k+ LED lighting being best for keeping plants shorter and nodes closer. Not only that but getting and keeping good light close to plants. I’m talking 3 and 4inches and even closer some times. Just cuz I’m indoors doesn’t mean I can’t pull decent yields lol🤣

4 Likes

6 shoots and 1 main. Just giving examples of LST. Thinking about topping but should stick to my guns on no high stress training. I don’t think it’s wise to overly stress your plants when you don’t know the sex of seeds let alone there upbringing/environment. There doing just fine and still within the confinements of the space so why bother hst if LST works just as well. I’ve learned a great deal on my first three runs about plant training. I’m very confident LST will boost yields just as well as hst but with less stress. Especially due to space and cost limitations.

5 Likes

Also I’d like to add that I’m using FF Ocean Forest soil and so far I like. I do rigorous research on anything before I do or use it and I heard a few negative things about it but I can’t complain. It’s been almost 4 weeks and I’ve been only feeding with plain water. No pHing! They are healthy. But soon will need more food(top dress with amendment)

3 Likes

You can also make compost tea’s to feed your soil and make it better over time. I don’t even own a pH pen. pH pool sticks. Just checking pH for fun. Our water is ok here. I just bubble my water for 20-30 min to de-chlorify. Then slowly adding over time whatever needs to be added.

2 Likes

I’m in California.

1 Like

About how much does that recipe cost per batch? I am just a basic liquid nutrient grower. It makes it easier since I have been working alot.

1 Like

But interested.

2 Likes

Day 28 from seed

3 Likes

You’ll get a little bit more light if you remove the lenses from those bulbs, so the LED’s are exposed. @Bigred

3 Likes

:thinking: I’ve been enjoying them so much I hadn’t thought about that. Ill see what one looks like and may give it a try. I’ll get back to you on it.
@covertgrower

2 Likes