2022 Get Away with Mary Jane Adventure

So, my buddy and I, the Crabby Lion Botanicals crew, want to go to a marijuana festival this year. He is in his 70s and is spending money like death is knocking, so he wants to by a Streamline I think they are called, and head out to a festival.

It could be a 4/20 or 7/10 event, a cup like the Errl Cup here in Phoenix. Ideally somewhere that you have already been to and can vouch for, hopefully near the ocean, as the Crab needs his water.

Please advise, tell me about awesome events coming in 2022, please!

3 Likes

hey @Skinnyhb , that sounds like an awesome journey on the cards. What is a streamline? Have you got any festivals/ locations in mind yet?

2 Likes

I have not @chrisj which is why I made this thread. Hopefully people will chime in and tell me what events they have been to and which were fun or not fun. Ideally I believe we would both love to find an event that we can hopefully consume some mmj at while hopefully also learning and celebrating mmj, maybe raffles and tables, vendors, etc. It can be a multiple day event as well, and doesn’t have to be local to me, just has to be in North America (that includes Canada).

@chrisj maybe you can get the ball rolling here? Have you ever been to any mmj festivals or events?

Also here is a Streamline

3 Likes

I would lovvvve a streamliner. I have been to a several, mostly in South Africa. High Times cannabis cup in Amsterdam was my best event, went there in 2006 and 1997. Locally there is a Cannabis Cup Festival happening next year in a beautiful town called Plettenberg Bay. I was cannabis judge last year and hopefully the judge this year again. This was the movie they made from last Augusts event. This year the festival will be bigger.

1 Like