2024 Indoor/Outdoor grow A little farther along now

First was a month ago. They came up healthy, then got really hinky on me. Plants were drooping something fierce, went down one morning and they looks like they were almost dead from lack of water, but they weren’t. Flushed them with about a gallon of RO water with inoculants in it, and they came back, but then did it again for no apparent reason. Been doing this long enough that it wasn’t my watering that was doing it. I have no idea what caused it. (didn’t take any pics, should have) Healthy green, just drooping on all the branches and the top. Still a mystery.

Here we are a month later and all through the droopy phase (hopefully) Trimmed the tops once, and yesterday put them in 8 gal pots and fired up the big light and all 7 fans lol. Supposed to be Asian Fantasy and 100% Sativa, but sure doesn’t look like Sativa to me, looks more Indica than some pure Indica’s I’ve grown.

Marty

4 Likes

Outside is starting to get frosty. About 1-2% amber. I was surprised, I didn’t think they were that far along. Got my loupe out this morning and low and behold some amber. Hopefully the weather will hold out for a few more weeks.

Marty

5 Likes

Had three days of rain, which we really needed, this summer was extremely dry, only rained like twice all summer and not that much.

Course in a pot that’s not a problem. She is 5 feet from top of pot to tip. Beautiful blue green. The buds are small, hopefully will fatten up in the next couple of weeks. Put her in as a 3" seedling on the beginning of the third week of July.

Marty

4 Likes

Yoh Marty, looking good man, just be careful of that rain and PM, your plants look beautiful and bushy. Keep pushing and happy growing bud.

2 Likes

Really frosting up. Got a whole nuther week of nice sunny warm weather and they are starting to amber up. Think they gonna make it just fine.

First two pics are Flavor Burst full plants.

The little one nest to the big Flavor burst is called Sigma 18 by Solfire. Got her in WAY late.

Sigma 18

Flavor Burst

Marty

3 Likes

Looking real good Marty! You were right where you said above that they look Indica more so than sativa. I suppose if they’re finish at eight weeks, you know they’re not sativa.
Been out for a ride lately?

2 Likes

Happy, yep just went on the biggest ride of the year yesterday. It’s called the Rat Run, it’s in Portage De Sioux right on the Mississippi river. About 50,000 bikes. Didn’t take any pictures, cause it would look the same as every other year lol. Been going about 15 years now. Had a ball. There much have been 30 different kinds of pot there to smoke everyone stopping by our canopy to visit. Got totally trashed, not alcohol, just trashed on smoke. Bad ju ju getting smashed on beer, can drive fine on smoke.

Tell me the internet ain’t watching everything you do, this just popped up on my facebook feed right after I made this post about the rat run. Literally 5 min later. This is a picture taken by a two state magazine reporter about 5 years ago. Me, my bike and the lady I took wound up on the front cover of the magazine the same month as the Rat run. Didn’t even know they took the picture until the mag came out the next issue.

Just so everyone knows …yes that is my ugly old ass lol.

Here is one I forgot to put up, it’s another little girl that I got in way late, she will probably only make about a half oz.

I screwed up on the above post (gonna fix it) I labeled it Drippin Ain’t eazy, but it was actually Sigma 18.

This is the drippin below.

Marty

3 Likes

Guys/gals… I think she is ready…what do you think opinions please…First up Sigma 18

Second up, Flavor Burst

Marty

3 Likes

That’s right about where I like them.:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

3 Likes

Well momma decided to have her say so…gonna freeze here tonight, all 4 different weather services say so. So anyway, chopped them (2) down. It was cloudy earlier and wasn’t able to get good photos before they got chopped. Now on a para-shoot cord drying line.

Would like to have had another week, just one single night fu-barred it. But I’m pretty sure it is close enough. One plant was a good week behind the other, she’s the one I am worried about.

Now very shortly it will be trim jail.

Marty

3 Likes

I took my gorilla fume down today and I’m taking my monkey slaps and ultimate down tomorrow morning. It’s a good moon to do it from what I’m told. :+1:t3::v:t3:

2 Likes