24hr FLASH Giveaway Competition - Win Some Assassin Bugs for Your Garden

I want some if i’m not too late please…

3 Likes

@mattallen1977 Not too late please enter here: Win Some Assassin Bugs

4 Likes

I’d love some ! I have found these in my garden (greenhouse) gorging themselves on aphids !
I don’t use sprays.

3 Likes

They are little pigs when it comes to eating. Some of the members of the family can give quite the pinch.

3 Likes

OK everyone the Give- away in NOW CLOSED the WInners have been drawn. All those that entered and won will be notified by EMAIL in the next few minutes and prompted to respond with your Shipping address so we can get them shipped out to you ASAP…

Congrats!!!

4 Likes

Keith,

Thank you very much. I am just an old guy with to much experience.

What would you Tell growers about planing IPM release strategies for cannabis. What are the best practices you see as a supplier?

4 Likes

Damn took the girl Christmas shopping and got yelled at. Lol I wish I would have stayed home and got your email. Ill catch you on the next giveaway. Have a blessed evening.

4 Likes

hmmmm why not I think I have had them in my room before … I took some pics of a little hunter a while back looked just like these … Needless to say he was around a while and the room stayed clean even with a few outdoor coming inside due to a sudden temp drop

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 25 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.