24hr FLASH Giveaway Competition - Win Some Assassin Bugs for Your Garden

ATTENTION @memberdirectory

Sponsored by and courtesy of our good friends at ARBICO Organics @ARBICO

Happy Holidays

7 Likes

What kind of bugs do these assassins target?

5 Likes

Hey yo i want some!

4 Likes

hell yeah, sign me up!

4 Likes

Arbico here are the little beauties.

3 Likes

This world class company! Arbico if you have not used there site create an account!

3 Likes

Hey Everyone, If you want to participate in this giveaway, make sure you go to the following gleam.io link -

Follow the instruction to enter the giveaway. 3 steps essentially

1. Subscribe to the newsletter list
2. Share it with some friends on social media and email
3. Subscribe to the Growers Network YouTube channel

This is an extremely time sensitive giveaway .

Thanks
Keith

4 Likes

I personally know a lot of the folks here at @ARBICO as they are located here in our little slice of paradise. They are super knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful…consequently, they are also very generous! This is a no-strings-attached giveaway. We appreciate our forum members and all of your engagement! Here is an opportunity to score some free swag! Click here to sign up. Time is ticking and these fine folks already beat you to the punch! Tick tock.

Expect these limited flash giveaways in the future. We don’t announce in advance when they happen…like many good things in life, they just happen. The only way win is to log in!

3 Likes

to be honest here. i think the entry method is a little low brow. kinda click baitish. No offense, dont like it. Still entered though as the product is dope.

1 Like

You do what you need. To get free stuff.

This company has been around since 1979. I bought bugs from them trough most of the 1990’s. I think I got all my nematodes from them. They are always first with a new predator. For awhile we thought about competing with them in aphasia mikenzi var Kansas City. We found a day light neutral sub verity. We grew our own, because nobody had what we wanted. Buying bugs is better than growing them yourself. We tried rearing one of the mite predictors early. We never got it right.

1 Like

i totally agree thats why i entered. im just not a huge internet guy. so signing up using those types of entries just isnt for me. but i did enter so there is that.

2 Likes

I keep a blind email account on my domain for crap. But the suppler is on my safe list. They were one of our main supplier for biological controls. Plus they have really good end user information. Which bugs when. It just makes my IPM easier to implement.

1 Like

Yep, and again it has nothing to do with the company. ive seen them around and love what they are doing. But for me personally, i just didnt like the way to enter. but thats just me. maybe its no biggie to others. i only entered with like one catagory. see what happens i guess.

2 Likes

No “click bait” here. We set this up as a way to easily sign people up without you having to put your personal info in this thread. Like I said, no strings attached. We are just trying to give away free stuff generously offered to us by a fantastic company that we LOVE. It’s your choice whether you want to get hooked up!

Thanks again, @ARBICO!

4 Likes

Yes a big giant thank you @ARBICO! :beetle:

Only one question “Is there a support group for male ladybugs? They just don’t understand”

2 Likes

All im saying is I didnt care for the implementation. Nothing about the company. As I have stated i love the product. aswell believe in the power of insects and IPM. D.E. is a staple in my grows. From adding it to my soil. To controlling pests directly or as a perimeter in some cases. I have had Mantis’ in my gardens, ladybugs, hell crickets even. lol tried it all pretty much.

2 Likes

Bam! Got you covered.

5 Likes

Hi Nate,
They are a generalist soft-bodied predator, so basically anything they can get their hands onto! Aphids, whiteflies, thrips, leafhoppers, mealybugs. As they grow larger, they are even known to kill 1st and 2nd instar caterpillars.

5 Likes

Nice! Thanks for the explanation!

Are there any @growopowners or @mastergrowers interested in some free assassin bugs? We are closing in on the deadline and have only a couple left to give away…

2 Likes