2nd Grow COCO

Hello, been a while since ive posted… LIFE…
I harvested my first grow. I completely screwd it up and had a 1oz yield. (3 plants) on a lighter note, the smoke is pretty good!!

Now Im growing in Coco and after noticing i was feeding way to high of PH level, I have eveything pretty close to dialed in
PH between 5.4-5.8
PPM for the smaller ladies between 350-500
For the larger ladies 500 -750 (slowly increasing to test) water ever other day
Things are really booming…
Im noticing purple stems so i will be incrasing the cal-mag dosage… but you input is highly appreciated!!!
My babys

My big girls

7 Likes

Your plants look real healthy to me @pressure_42o. They look like they love their environment, you can tell by the way your top leaves are folding and reaching for the light. Your tent also looks real neat and clean. :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Roots started growing outside my fabric pot… made a flower box… added cley pepples to keep gnats down and help drainage…
They are making me proud, budding starts in the 1st!!

4 Likes

Crazy growth!! I started decreasing the amt of light. Looks like i will fill my tent completely!! 2nd grow and im killing it this go around!!!

4 Likes

My veg tent is wall to wall now… im pretty sure these will take over this space pretty soon… I will flower them 3-4 at a time once my flower tent is free…
Strains in Veg: 1x cherry pie reg 2x Afghan reg
2x Wedding Cake fem 2x Blue Kush fem 1x Cotton Candy reg 1x Sour D fem
Think i can maintain this space for 3 months? Lmao i doubt it… new tent needed…smh
Anyone have any experience with these strains??

4 Likes

I think your going to run out of room in there 3 months from now @pressure_42o. You could probably make it with constant LST to keep the plants from overgrowing each other. But I think you have some strains that get pretty bushy in veg. I just grew a white SuperSkunk plant, and that’s SuperSkunk crossed with another Afghan. It was pretty wide.
Your plants are all looking really good my friend!
:v:

2 Likes

@Tygrow78 Thanks bro… this is my second run, and they are surprising me everyday!
And your right! 3monthes…ha, 3 days!!
They are all bumping leaves now, lol
Its funny to me because my first grow seemed like trash compared to this!

2 Likes

Well everything is growing too well!!
My tents are full, and now i have a space issue!! Lol
But here are my ladies
VEG FIRST
BIGGEST: Sour Disal and Afghan
2x Wedding Cake
2x Blue kush
1x Cherry Pie (My fav)

FLOWER SECOND
BIGGEST: Biscotti #1 and Biscotti #2
1x Rays super gas(Unknown bag seed of fire)
1x Afghan
1x COTTON CANDY

2 Likes

Update on the Ladies… Loving the colors… the smells!! Ohhhh wee, Im head over heels EXCITED!!!
I dolled up the photos a little, hope you enjoy!!

Found a few male flowers on rays super gas, im pretty sure it was from a light leak… but, i picked them off and been checking everyday… so far so good

2 Likes

Looks great to me. My second run is sucking .

1 Like

Not sure if it would help you, but i have blackout curtains around my tent to insure no leaks.

2 Likes