2nd Grow for a Newbie

I just take a little piece of something that someone says more than I read and explore it.

I think it was a comment I read somewhere that said, what you see on the outside of a flower doesn’t tell you anything about what’s going on inside. So I started looking inside and it opened my :eye:’s…:wink::+1:t3:

3 Likes

Checked the trichomes today and I see 20% amber and 80% Milky. So today I’m thinking of harvesting later on today unless I get some feedback that says otherwise. I’ll wait, If I dont hear anything, Harvest. Feedback with other recommendations, I will take recommendations with consideration. Thanks in advance

2 Likes

If that’s what you’re looking for and they’re ready I don’t see any reason to not. If it feels good do it.:+1:t3:

1 Like

The trichomes I looked at were inside the bud I harvested per your recommendation. Do you feel i’m on track or slightly off.

2 Likes

I don’t prefer much Amber. The only time I would ever have that much Amber is if I made a mistake and waited too long. But that’s just me I prefer the absolute highest amount of cloudy trichomes as possible. As soon as I start getting very much Amber it just makes me fall asleep.

2 Likes

Well, Harvest has come and gone. On my first grow it took me almost 3 days of dry trimming to complete the trim on lots of popcorn, This time I was done in 3 hours. I got some nice buds from the tops, and of course I got some popcorn at the bottom of the stem. Not much but as you can see I got some nice buds, I was hoping to get some bigger ones but Im satisfied with this grow. The only fertilizer I used was Jacks 20 10 20. So there is the outcome of my second grow. Hopefully the 3rd grow will be even better. And I appreciate all the input i received from those that provided some very useful feedback. Thanks

8 Likes

Hello Happilyretired;

I haven’t talked to you in a while. How have you been. I’ve been trying to cope with this damn sciatic nerve issue. I had it kicked for a while but somewhere on Tuesday I twisted some how and its back. I’m still growing, I have a Jack Herer, Two Pineapple express, a Hash Plant, an Unsexed Bruce Banner. My wife suggested since we are not in a legal state that I should not post on the web my grow. I believe it will be legal for recreational use by the end of the year, Then I will come back.

How have you been. I have missed your input on things. The only issue I have this year so far is a stinkin mushroom growing in my pots. Its called Leucocoprinus birnbaumii I have put some sulfur in the pots, Just enough not to disturb my grow. I still see them popping up on occasion but I keep pulling them. I think that is all I have bugging me this year.

Let me know how your doing.

Thank You;

Fred

6 Likes

Hi guys;

I haven’t posted anything for months. Not sure why this is getting attention as of this date. I got an email from Happilyretired today and I thought I would email back to find out how he was doing. But I haven’t even been able to get on the site for months. Thought I may have been restricted or something. I get this error;

This page isn’t working right now

forum.growersnetwork.org can’t currently handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

I cant even ping it so Im not sure what is the issue. I have looked and looked for where the disconnect may be, Nothing.

C:\Users\flpet>ping growersnetwork.org

Pinging growersnetwork.org [172.67.168.247] with 32 bytes of data:

General failure.

General failure.

General failure.

General failure.

Ping statistics for 172.67.168.247:

Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

Anyway Im sorry I ruffled anyone’s feathers for not posting, but since Im not in a legal state, My wife feels I should keep my business my business till it becomes legal maybe this year.

Thank You;

Fred

3 Likes

@flpmygirlsover,
The sight was down for 5-6 days with server problems and is back up now…
We see your posts so you should be good to go…

The one thing I did notice is that i’m getting PM’s that are 3-6 days old so I guess the server is catching up…

Welcome Back!

7 Likes

I’ve have been getting notifications from last year since last Friday. Lol!

7 Likes

Me too… boatloads of emails from as far back as November… lol better late then never as they say!

5 Likes

Me too! In my mailbox! Like 30 GN e-mails a day :rofl: Luckily, since I could login again I was able to turn off email notifications…

6 Likes

Scratches his head… now why didn’t I think of that!!! Brb afk - settings here I come! You da man Monkey… wait … you da primate I mean!

6 Likes