2x hash passion regular seeds started!

Ok guys and girls here we go with another strain!
HASH PASSION
Regular seeds i only got 2 so i figured a 50/50 shot at a girl. Lol keep watching more to come.

I just stick the baggie on top of the veg tent light it hits 83 degrees and is barely even light in there. It works extremly well.

7 Likes

Well i can see 1 bean has sprouted already!

5 Likes

Well so far only 1 popped. The other one tried and split the seed casing but it may not make it. I just dropped the bean into a grow plug and the other one tap root down. And it is standing up an inch. Hopefully when i get home the other seedling sprouted more.

5 Likes

Ok bad news the other seed did nothing. It tried and died. So we have only 1 survivor. Man i hope its a girl!

Here is the other seed. It poped the case and that was it. It was the same as it was 18hrs ago no life.

4 Likes

Hash passion “baby” is getting bigger. I had to add a little coco to keep it from falling over.

There is an auto train wreck seed next to it.

4 Likes

The seedling is growing nicely and there is a neighbor next door…Trainwreck.

4 Likes

Well the hash passion and the train wreck are big now.

4 Likes

Update on the hash passion and the train wreck.

Here is the hash passion hope its a girl.

And here is the trainwreck.

5 Likes

Moved the 2 plants into the bigger vegging tent!.

And this little white rhino clone is kicking ass!

7 Likes

Heres is an update on the hash passion and the neighbor Trainwreck.

There getting big quick. I dont think im going to top them either.

6 Likes

Why no topping? Is it a matter of available space? Not enough hours in a day to do everything you want?

And sorry if I barge in on a lot of threads asking noob questions, but I really want to learn as much as I can. I don’t want to be rude or a pain in the ass, and I have no experience with forums.
Thanks for your patience people!

8 Likes

I have never grown an auto and for my 1st one i want grow it naturally. Then on the next one play with it. I have topped all the plants i grow. I have a lot of mothers and i messed up and cloned the runt too much playing with cloning. And i have 44 clones.
Here is my list of living strains i have alive now.

1. runtz
  2. White runtz
  3. Mimosa
  4. Granddaddy purple
  5. White rhino
  6. Trainwreck
  7. hash passion.
7 Likes

Wow this hash passion is getting big quick!

6 Likes

Well the hash passion has a new tent so its not so crowded!
@scotty17

5 Likes

This will also coincidentally be the first time i have used LED qauntum boards to VEGG!
So these plants just came from a t5 with 4x agro brite 4’ fluorescent bulbs.

4 Likes

Transplanted the hash passion to a 5 gallon pot. Its a mother plant for now.

This was not looking good.
When i pulled the pot a lot of roots came with it. Damn cheap grow pot. Some are better and do not allow roots to penetrate the pot fabric. Next time i wont be transplanting.

7 Likes

Anyways i cloned this plant today also. And took 8x cuttings and into the turbo cloner they go!

5 Likes

That’s what made me scared to do fabric pots… I have been thinking one of my upgrades might be air pots… I think air pots

4 Likes

Well i checked the plant and i see no signs of shock whatsoever.

2 Likes

U can just plant the whole bag in a bigger pot my buddy has no issues when he does his that way the roots will grow thru the pot :wink:

2 Likes