Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

2x hash passion regular seeds started!

Ok guys and girls here we go with another strain!
HASH PASSION
Regular seeds i only got 2 so i figured a 50/50 shot at a girl. Lol keep watching more to come.

I just stick the baggie on top of the veg tent light it hits 83 degrees and is barely even light in there. It works extremly well.

3 Likes

Well i can see 1 bean has sprouted already!

2 Likes

Well so far only 1 popped. The other one tried and split the seed casing but it may not make it. I just dropped the bean into a grow plug and the other one tap root down. And it is standing up an inch. Hopefully when i get home the other seedling sprouted more.

1 Like

Ok bad news the other seed did nothing. It tried and died. So we have only 1 survivor. Man i hope its a girl!

Here is the other seed. It poped the case and that was it. It was the same as it was 18hrs ago no life.

1 Like

Hash passion “baby” is getting bigger. I had to add a little coco to keep it from falling over.

There is an auto train wreck seed next to it.

1 Like

The seedling is growing nicely and there is a neighbor next door…Trainwreck.

1 Like

Well the hash passion and the train wreck are big now.

1 Like

Update on the hash passion and the train wreck.

Here is the hash passion hope its a girl.

And here is the trainwreck.

2 Likes

Moved the 2 plants into the bigger vegging tent!.

And this little white rhino clone is kicking ass!

2 Likes

Heres is an update on the hash passion and the neighbor Trainwreck.

There getting big quick. I dont think im going to top them either.

2 Likes

Why no topping? Is it a matter of available space? Not enough hours in a day to do everything you want?

And sorry if I barge in on a lot of threads asking noob questions, but I really want to learn as much as I can. I don’t want to be rude or a pain in the ass, and I have no experience with forums.
Thanks for your patience people!

3 Likes

I have never grown an auto and for my 1st one i want grow it naturally. Then on the next one play with it. I have topped all the plants i grow. I have a lot of mothers and i messed up and cloned the runt too much playing with cloning. And i have 44 clones.
Here is my list of living strains i have alive now.

1. runtz
  2. White runtz
  3. Mimosa
  4. Granddaddy purple
  5. White rhino
  6. Trainwreck
  7. hash passion.
4 Likes

Wow this hash passion is getting big quick!

3 Likes

Well the hash passion has a new tent so its not so crowded!
@scotty17

1 Like

This will also coincidentally be the first time i have used LED qauntum boards to VEGG!
So these plants just came from a t5 with 4x agro brite 4’ fluorescent bulbs.