3000 mg of hash is more effective than perkocette

Friggin pharmaceuticals… Either not strong enough or just too damn drowsy…
I have a torn rotator cuff and from that I now have frozen shoulder. Having a lot of pain during the day when I sit up , pain meds have too many side effects to function properly. I have started taking 3000 mg of hash 3x a day.i find it more effective than 2 perkocette if taken with muscle relaxers.for me I find it takes about 3 hrs to peek and lasts about 6 hrs or more if I’m sleeping.i have been decarbing in cacao butter (2 tbs) in a 1500w microwave for 1 min. I haven’t tried larger amounts yet but can assume it would take longer to decarb. If anyone has any advice or experience they would like to share feel free to chime In , recovery will be a long road I’ll have lots of time to try anything that makes sense:(

9 Likes

At a 3000mg dose I can actually almost forget about the pain and relax for a bit, quite effective indeed!!:muscle::+1:

6 Likes

Sorry to hear about this @hoppiefrog. I suffer chronic pain as well from a surgery years ago. Is How I found my way back to cannabis. I generally take 100 grams of hash I de carb In butter and put in capsules. When I’m having a “Bad” day I add a half a Flexeril. This allows me to function for work pain free. I have grown 2 charlottes web plants this year and hoping the CBD will be a great addition to the program.
One other thing non cannabis related I have started but not sold on properties yet still early in my journey is mushrooms. I have Red Reishi and turkey tail started. Both have anti inflammatory properties. Plan to powder and place in capsules.

6 Likes

Great you have found a solution with your favourite plant @hoppiefrog. A terrible story happened to my neighbour about 2 years ago. We went horse riding, he it a tree with his head which was the catalyst for a slipped disk. Raced him to hospital where the doctor prescribed opiate based medicine. Basically he started having flash backs from his youth an felt the addiction kick in, went through withdrawals etc… But now he is on some good medicine, double infused coconut cannabis blend. He swears a table spoon at night helps him sleep, relax and sort the pain out. He is also known to have a joint of high THC every now again. Damn cannabis is great medicine. Good luck with yours and speedy recovery bud.

5 Likes

TKS my friends;) it sure helps me sleep too!! Super nice bonus a d joints sure hit nice for emergency pain relief!! I used to grow shrooms too definitely help with nerve pain as well @mothergoose.

1 Like

Here’s my canna mixture after decarbing before it cools and thickens. I prefer to take it warm and with eggnog to wash it down flavor works well

1 Like

Lol my mother called and I ate it b4 I took a pic I’ll post one next round :yum:

4 Likes

@hoppiefrog yes! THC also helped me big time with pain. I suffered a bad burn (frying oil), pain was hardcore. I used to sit at my dab station and do like 8 or so, in a row. In normal circumstances, that’d make me catatonic yeah, BUT no. Pain gone, functional and all! I’ve come to believe, what makes the difference is the rate of absorption, lots of cannabinoids relatively fast.
Heal well!

3 Likes

TKS my friend , here’s the promised pic;)

that’s a tablespoon just for reference, 3000 mg of keif not the best run but still highly effective

6 Likes

I agree.

I have lived with five of my neck’s vertebrae fused solid since I was two years old and I have been using cannabis for pain for very long time.

For over 20 years I have been making my own therapeutic, cold-processed phyto-cannabinoid infused oil using hemp seed oil in my refrigerator with both flower material and extracts (for even higher concentrations of cannabinoids).

Please read the article I wrote about how you can do it yourself, it is literally miracle oil on so many levels.

11 Likes

I have Hemophilia Type A. Was prescribed Hydrocodene 10s at the age of 7. At 14 I found Cannabis and now It has to be an emergency for me to take Hydrocodene.
Im for sure taking notes!! Thanks

5 Likes

i have anxiety and weed isnt helping… i actually fear it’s making it worse… i think my next run im running higher cbd plants to see if it helps… the last thing i want is to go back to the benzos! fuck that shit!!!

5 Likes

i use just weed itself. decarbed and ground up as fine as i can grind it. mix couple teaspoons into a bowl of yogurt. night night. i have 5 blown discs and a shattered and unrepaired clavicle. without my meds i would never sleep. too much pain. i went thru the glory days of prescriptions when they would hand em out like candy. strongest non weed medicine u will find in my house now is an expired bottle of ibuprofen. any decent weed used like this will put you out! i help things by growing cannatonic for my medicine and soon acdc a straight cbd! cant wait for that one! recently gave some of my cannatonic cookies to a guy doing oxycontin 6 times a day and he wants all that i can get him now! good stuff!!!

5 Likes

Tks so much @todd.mccormick!!

2 Likes

TKS for posting everyone! It’s nice to hear how well cannabis works for everyone’s pain issues, it truly is a miracle plant;)

5 Likes

My anxiety is alot better… I think it was the strain I was smoking which was gorilla glue. Now I cropped fruit chronic, crystal candy, skunk, heavy grape and wedding cake. They have made me fell alot better. For a second I thought my anxiety was up because of too much dabs. But it really was the strain.

2 Likes