-30c, -40c, -80c, -120c Chillers For Sale, Used For Hemp Extraction And Distillation

Item Model/Manufacturer: DLSB-300/80
Description: Low Temperature Coolant Circulation Pump
Low temperature Range: -80℃-RT
Price/MSRP: $19800 (2 units have a discount price)
Current location of item: California warehouse
Estimated lead time: Ready for picking up
User support / Warranty: 1 year

2 Likes

Chillers DLSB-50/80 could be used with bho, centrifuges for hemp extraction. They are available in CA, at the same time, it support global delivery. Do you wanna more info? PM for more info.

2 Likes

-80c chillers 40/80 are in stock in LA! Also support global delivery. Fast delivery after payment. Tanks which can be matched chillers are available in LA, too. If you have any question about the chillers, or you don’t know how to choose the correct model, I’ll help you.

2 Likes

Chillers 50/30 has a constant temperature protection when reaching your setting temperature. It’s helpful when you use rotovaps which need keeping the meterial at a specific temperature at work.

2 Likes

DISCOUNT!!! Last two units chillers 300/80 are available in CA warehouse, welcome to order. It matches centrifuge PSZ-600 or 300L tanks for hemp extraction. First come, first served.

2 Likes

I have chillers which could be reached at -40℃ in the LA warehouse. Different volumes are available. Do you need them? Plz contact me. Fast delivery.

2 Likes

Small chiller 30/30 is used for 20L rotovaps, if you need to do distillation with rotovaps, -30c chillers would be a good choice.
Contact me for more info. WhatsApp: +8613939530056
Email: korayvicky92@gmail.com

2 Likes

Long time no see. LOL.
There are 2 units of 110L centrifuges stock in California. Both the motor and fan are explosion-proof. 110L centrifuges match chillers 300/80 and 300L tanks, all in the CA warehouse. A turnkey solution can be supplied for you if you wanna do hemp extraction.
Reliable supplier with one year warranty.

WA:0086-13939530056
Email:korayvicky92@gmail.com