4/2 POll: What interviews do you want to hear on the new Canna Cribs podcast?

Hello @Hobbyist! Wanted to thank you for your help as we get ready to launch the new Canna Cribs podcast. Can I get you to help me out again?

What kind of interview would you be most interested in hearing on a Canna Cribs podcast? Choose 2-3 :slight_smile:

• Interviews with producers, processors, retailers and ancillary companies about their journey into the cannabis industry, their current business and where they see the future of the industry
  • Interviews with Canna Cribs fans about their home grow, providing real-time feedback on how to elevate their craft
  • Interviews with world-renowned geneticists to learn the history behind legendary cultivars
  • Interviews with subject matter experts to dig deep into each life cycle of the plant, such as genetics, propagation, vegetation, flowering, etc.
  • Interviews with people in the industry that can speak to topics related to COVID-19
  • Stories of how you use cannabis and CBD
  • Non-standard users of cannabis, professional athletes for recovery and performance

0 voters

6 Likes

Folks that are in the β€œcraft” grow biz

3 Likes

+small grow
If what i’m seeing in my local dispensary is representative of the industry, only 10-20% care about their flower/product the rest dont.
HOME/PRIVATE grows please. Better selection of strains and quality.
#Of the people, By the people, For the people.

5 Likes

Agreed +100 :wink:

4 Likes