4/20 Sales!

Any companies having killer 4/20 deals!!!???
DCSeedExchange will have 20% off all seeds on 4/20 for half the day only I believe.

2 Likes

@Hobbyist, have you heard of any amazing 4/20 deals you can share with the community?

1 Like

True North Seed Bank 50% off. Limited selection. Locally grow shops having some outstanding deals

4 Likes

True North has 42% off everything.
ILGM has their usual buy 10 get 10 free off select strains

I’m sure more sales will pop up before or on Saturday

3 Likes

Black Dog LED is doing a 15% off lights for a few days.

2 Likes

Seedsman is having a sale through the end of April.

https://www.seedsman.com/en/fourtwenty

3 Likes

SOL seeds will have 42% off on all seeds except cookies and thug pug starting tomorrow and for one day only!

3 Likes

Use code “420” at garden gear supply to get 25% off on radicle grow bags!! I can attest to the quality of these bags! They are the best grow bags out there hands down. I recommend a automated watering system though because they do dry out fast but this lets you feed more and when you feed more plants grow more.

2 Likes

Dinafem has 25% off today as well

3 Likes

Use code “FLASH420” for 20% off AC Infinity fans and accessories. Many fellow growers I chat with on other forums rave about how quite and awesome their exhaust/intake fans are. I dont have one but when mine die I will certainly give them a try. Code works on the Us and Canada amazon websites.

2 Likes

US Water Systems is offering a free water test and consultation through the next week:

3 Likes