4 Week Transplant

What is the strain you’re growing? Usually the breeder will tell you how much stretch you can expect when you flip to flower.

2 Likes

Do u have a jewelers loop to look for bugs?

2 Likes

@hoppiefrog
Well, yes I do but it requires batteries apparently lol. I dont know what it works lol

2 Likes

Use ur cell phone ti light things up in a pinch

1 Like

@hopiefrog what should i be looking for? I can try it with the light from my cell phone

2 Likes

No such thing as a stupid question;) always feel free to ask

2 Likes

@devjyarn This is Green Punch from Royal Queen Seeds. I am in week 5 in… So That means if it says 8-9 Flowering time does that mean that it will spend that time in addition to the veg time ? or is that included. I am moving in the middle of the flowering so I am trying to plan around it.

3 Likes

The 8-9 weeks if is the time spent in the 12/12 light cycle. Some people veg for 2 weeks, some veg for 10. Depends on the final size you’re trying to fill with one plant.

4 Likes

@devjyarn How about it? My first attempt at tying down, i had some pipe cleaners under the sink.

5 Likes

Looks great! If you bend the main branches down so their tips are below the tips of the smaller branches the smaller branches will really thicken up quickly.
Your canopy looks pretty well filled, so she’s good to flip to flower any time now. You can make a simple trellis by tying string between your tent poles and weaving it together to shape your plant and support your buds.

6 Likes

@devjyarn. Bend them downwards?

4 Likes

Yeah. If I’m training one plant to fill a big space, I’ll bend the main branch tips a bit lower than smaller branches to let them get more light and take off upward.

5 Likes

@kimbo4prez. Thripes leave a silvery/shiny trail on the leaves. You’ll def know if you have them imo, and if you do kill them as they’ll do a number on your girls

As @hoppiefrog stated, you’ll see most of the little bastards with loop if you’ve got any

Cheers

Packee

Not the best pic

3 Likes

So to answer your question about another fan, yes you need an oscillating 1. Your exhaust fan isn’t going to move the air around enough. You want your leaves and branches gently moving to keep moisture from transpiring on the leaves, and to strengthen those branches a little. If your leaves are gently moving they are less likely to get molds or bugs on them.

3 Likes

This plant had some circular roots going on in the last small plastic pot. But it is really enjoying the fabric pot! Saturday, i did some serious defoliation just wrapping up the first week of flower and this morning HELLO BEAUTIFUL lol

5 Likes

@Packee thank you for clarifying. It is really easy to be mislead as a newbie in this world with all of these “unnecessary” products. I dont have any other signs and havent noticed anything so @imSICKkid i think you are right. It was water and i will look into one of those little clip fans. No one told me this hobby was so expensive :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

7 Likes

Start up is expensive for sure if you do it the right way. Hell even a 2x2 tent costs around 400 dollars to set it up the right way. Plant looks great man. I would hold off on any major defol until after week 3 of flower, that’s usually whenever they are done stretching.

5 Likes

5 Likes

@imSICKkid I tried to hold off but the past few days i have been noticing More and more moisture on the tent and in between the leaves (I feed on Saturday). I dont have a fan circulating so i just Went ahead and did some plucking today. Guess i got carried away… “major” defoliation lol

3 Likes

Looks great! I love that you’re doing everything you can with what you’ve got to grow some great buds. DIY. Keep it up.

2 Likes