4 Week Transplant

@devjyarn should i just ride out the rest of the growing. Wait for the amber to take over?

In what regard? I think your plant training is about done - it looks like it fills the tent nicely. You’ll still have to do some trimming and manage your nutrients and environment well throughout flower, but the hard part is done

5 Likes

What needs to be trimmed now?

2 Likes

Once it’s finished stretching I’d do another defoliation.

2 Likes

Some of the bigger fan leaves can start getting trimmed a little bit … Just stick your hands in there and gently start seeing if some of the bigger leaves are easy to pull off don’t pull hard tho LoL

1 Like

Oh there is more lol evil laugh

3 Likes

@scotty17 I pulled to hard and pulled off a site. I did this yesterday :confused: I learned the hard way. I was afraid to wait any longer because the leaves would have moisture in between them

2 Likes

Not the end of the world… Pair of scissors or sheers will work…not only that to decrease moisture a bit but the buds need light!Don’t get too crazy tho when trimming​:facepunch::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

2 Likes

Yeah, don’t be like me, I defol heavy especially with auto’s :slight_smile:

3 Likes

After the flower stretch is over, which is usually between week 3 and 4, I go from top to bottom and I cut every leaf off that has a visible stem

4 Likes

Noob question here : do you remove every leaf that is not attached to a bud site?

1 Like

I myself remove every leaf that has the potential to negatively effect my yields. I’m a pretty heavy defol guy. Like during veg I always take a handful every day that I water. Usually the top fan leaves that point toward the center of the plant, which is what shades all your side chutes. In wk 4 of flower I go crazy and my plants usually look like plants that have been wet trimmed haha but a week later it’s like you can’t even tell.

3 Likes

@imsickkid do you experiment with epson salt any? What was your last yield with your training above?

2 Likes

I add 1.2 grams of epsom salt per gallon into every feeding.

1 Like

So i should just mix it in. I think i over salted my babies. I scared myself into think it was possibly mold. I am thinking that and some heat issues :confused: @imsickkid

1 Like

What are you feeding them? What’s the ppm in?

1 Like

Im not feeding them anything only water.

1 Like

They just have to get used to the soil. They will come around

1 Like

62 degrees is pretty cold just up your humidity and heat a bit :+1: like @imSICKkid said they will come around… Looking good :seedling::herb::palm_tree:

1 Like

Oops the screen is actually a different grow.

1 Like