4 Week Transplant

How about it ? I cut as many stems as i could. @imSICKkid

4 Likes

Give it a week or so and you wont even be able to tell you did that!! Nice job man, no loose buds for you!!

3 Likes

Yea, its just been since Wednesday (4days)

4 Likes

2 Likes

Nice! @kimbo4prez doing very nicely! How long till its done looks close?

@PreyBird1 I am going to check on it tonight. My guess is this weekend. She is 11weeks. I havent checked out thee jeweler’s loop but you can def tell its about ready. Any tips on drying?

1 Like

Yes hang dry for 2 days in a tent with 55% humidity then manicure a little and then a couple more days but dont over dry it! Then i go into a cvault with bovita or integra moisture control packs at 65 rh or 55rh and then i dont have to worry about mold and drying time. Thell cure for a couple months! Mone dried enough i could put into jars withing 7 days and curing can be 30 days-90 days

1 Like

image image image image

@imSICKkid @devjyarn @PreyBird1

4 Likes

Those are looking great. Keep it up!

1 Like

Looks awesome!!

1 Like

Thinking about chopping her down the beginning of the week or so

1 Like

Overall she looks pretty finished as far as pistils go.

How do you like your trichrome high?

3 Likes

Very very nice looking great almost done?

Lol yea i chopped them down. The buds are so small

2 Likes

Thats not bad at all! Hey you have to learn and start somewhere. Man its looks great. dont be disappointed or discouraged. Practice! Makes perfect!

1 Like

That looks good. My first clone was Blue Dream and the weather got real bad real fast so I had to chop. I got barely an oz after dry b4 cure. The buds were smaller but smoked great after cure.

Hey… is this mold?

On the stem

1 Like

Looks like roots to me brotha

3 Likes

Yes there roots did you use clonex there? But you better take that moldy leaf off asap!

1 Like