4X4 Gorilla Grow Tent Kit 4 Sale

(1) 4X4 Gorilla Grow Tent
(1) Horticulture 600 Rspec LED Light
(1) Vortex Pro Lite 4x16 Carbon Filter
(5) 8 Gallon Buckets w/basket (Black)
(All pvc piping & hoses that connect buckets together are in great shape)
(1) JetFan 6’ 350CFM/40W Digital Mixed Flow Fan
(1) ActiveAQUA 15 Liter Air Pump 4 Oulet 6 watt
(1) ActiveAQUA Sumergible Pump 400
(1) ActiveAQUA Sumergible Pump 250
(2) Hurricane 6’ Clip Fans
(1) Home Labs 22 Pint Dehumidifier

Bought all this equipment a year & half ago. Plug & Play, all you need is cubes, nutrients & seeds…
I have pictures available upon request. If you are a serious buyer reach out to me & i will go over everything in detail…Unfortunately this is the only picture I have of it in operation.
$1200.00 for everything… I understand nobody knows me, but, I’m just trying to sell the equipment to some one who will appreciate it.
Go to pahydroponics.com click on the second video on the left and you will see how to put it together & how it works…

IMG_1253|640x480
IMG_1254

4 Likes

All or nothing or piece by piece?

Marty

3 Likes

I’m looking to keep it all together. After A week or 2, if nobody takes the whole package I may look to sell individually…

2 Likes

OK that’s what I wanted to know. Best of luck selling it. If you don’t mind why are you selling the whole hydro system off?

Marty

3 Likes

Honestly I don’t want to, I just don’t have the time with my new job.

2 Likes

Marty, do you know of another forum I may try to sell this kit?

3 Likes

There are tons of grow forums, just google it. No matter what forum you go to though you will have to sign up and start posting your stuff. And understandably if folks don’t know you at all and no one on the forum does, you might have a hard time with the trust issue.

Marty

5 Likes

Hey @dmoney65 , looks like a great package. How much is the total cost for all equipment, how about posting a picture of it up and running, upsell it a bit.

4 Likes

Also forgot to mention there are a ton of people sell grow stuff, lights tents etc on Facebook marketplace, most will be local and you can get cash and no shipping. Plus there are a ton of buy/sell apps. The buyers can look up what they are looking for locally.

Marty

4 Likes

Thank you for all the info Marty, I appreciate it!

3 Likes

You should have no problem selling it at that price! :+1:.

Good luck,. I’ll be watching. :v:.

2 Likes

If you sale light lmk what you want for it

1 Like

If this hasn’t been sold

1 Like