5x5 + 2x4 Grow tent

Thanks I’m totally new and moving some out to other lights thanks . I’ve got four in there now and they are 23 days old!

2 Likes

Looks like some foxtail going on on my Master Kush
It keeps throwing out white hairs…

5 Likes

Humidity spiked over night… Im terrified of bud rott… turned on the exaust to clear the air… turned down the temperature to low 60s…

I read but rott likes Humidity, but the temperature it likes is confusing…

Should I increase the temperature to fight bud rot or lower it?

3 Likes

I don’t recall ever hearing anybody bringing up bud rot when in a tent. Usually that’s an outdoor thing. It usually takes a very high humidity for an extended period of time and heavy dew at night or rain showers. It’s also usually late in the season where the days don’t get as hot and don’t dry out the flowers during the day. I’m out here in California, I’ve never had a problem with it indoor and outdoor usually shows up with worms late season here. HCO will kill it. Look it up in the search. There’s a lot of information on it. You can make it yourself if you get a generator. :+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

I’ve had 2 Grows where one (only one of the biggest buds) have had BR in the middle. Humidity was on average between 40%-60% buds never got wet… like it just sprug up out of nowhere :rofl:

Thats why im kinda nervous with humidity spikes

I’ve been reading and researching and most forms ive seen say it can seemingly spring up over night.

Now im no expert, just cautious based on my own experiences. :+1:t5:

Looking up HCO now… cuz i have nooo clue what it is😂

5 Likes

Here is a thread on it.

6 Likes

You can use it once a week as a preventative if you’re worried about it. I do it every year on my outdoor. It doesn’t always stop it completely, but it sure does knock it back to almost nothing. :+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

Update… Flushing with Cal-Mag and Ph at 6.2

Last 2 weeks before the big Chop

6 Likes

Tricomb :corn:
They are Most def ready!!!

5 Likes

My autos are in full bloom. All low stress training

1Gal fabric pots

4 Likes

One Moree week befor the big chop
The excitement never gets old

3 Likes

Saw a few naners…(herm) no pollen in em but the scared me soooo… CHOP CHOP CHOP🥳

Never Know how dense these ladies are until you start chopping

Dense, solded, beautiful buds…

I closing my 5x5 down for the summer(electric bills)
And ill just be running a few auto flowers in my 2x4
My dry room is hitting low 60s 45-51% humidity

10 day dry…lets Goooooo

2 Likes

Nope…
Never know how dense your buds are until they’re done drying.
I’ve had extremely dense flowers turn to fluff in the drying process.
Most of the time you can get a good indication of how dense they’re going to be, but not always. :+1:t3::v:t3:

1 Like

I will agree with you there sir… I was referring to the amount of growth in the middle of my shorter plants.
I started chopping branches and more kept poping up​:joy::rofl:

But you 100% correct… Ive had some buds turn to fluff, looked like alot, ended up with a lil over an ounce.:face_exhaling:

@PreyBird1 @happilyretired
Question my good people…

If my water ppm sits at 240 with no additions, And I know its high is calcium because of the white deposits it leaves behind… Should I still be using cal-mag? Should I decrease the dose? My auto flowers are showing the same issues as my last grow… Yellow leaves and rust spots

Could i be over using the cal-mag? Ph has been at 6.2

2 Likes

Could be overwatered causing a lock out. May want to use hust R/o water for a week and see if it changes.

2 Likes

Auto flowers can be a little temperamental. You could also just cut your Cal mag in half or eliminated and see if it helps. Process of elimination you just gotta pick where to start. :+1:t3::v:t3:

2 Likes

I know this is a little late but have u started to cut back on the amount of feed u r feeding. Too much food will cause them to qanna keep growing and throwing whites as is too much light will cause this same issue so will too much heat so if its a combo of any or all u will know a little better for next time. They r looking good tho. Id def tey and get the foxtails to stop as it just produces bew green buds and if not matured to a goos point it will .ake the rest of the bud its crushed with have that yucky taste if not fully done.

1 Like

Thats probably where i messed up… I stopped feeding a week or two befor chop. But never slowed down feeding

2 Likes

10 days in the dryer… Time to trim

4 Likes