5x5 + 2x4 Grow tent

Auto flowers can be a little temperamental. You could also just cut your Cal mag in half or eliminated and see if it helps. Process of elimination you just gotta pick where to start. :+1:t3::v:t3:

2 Likes

I know this is a little late but have u started to cut back on the amount of feed u r feeding. Too much food will cause them to qanna keep growing and throwing whites as is too much light will cause this same issue so will too much heat so if its a combo of any or all u will know a little better for next time. They r looking good tho. Id def tey and get the foxtails to stop as it just produces bew green buds and if not matured to a goos point it will .ake the rest of the bud its crushed with have that yucky taste if not fully done.

1 Like

Thats probably where i messed up… I stopped feeding a week or two befor chop. But never slowed down feeding

2 Likes

10 days in the dryer… Time to trim

4 Likes

Yeah like 5th ish week i believe it is said to start to fial.back the nutes some i just basically feed bud boosters and no growth feed besides what co.es in the bud boosters. Water calmag a little and big bud and bud candy basically somedays i use flower fuel instead of big bud

4 Likes