6 weeks 42 days today room

Thanks for all the quick responses. Now to figure out how to rig heat.

Looks like I found my new home since the Lab is going down.

3 Likes

Is there a garage u can stick them in over night in a corner and box off a cirner and throw in a small heater. Im sure something will come to mind. Sit back smoke a j and clear ur mind lol

2 Likes

The garage has 2 flower areas in it already. The Bubba Kush-Durban Poison-GSCE-Cherry pies-Chocolopes are on week 6 yesterday and aphid free. These were put out because of aphids. Dont want to spread them anymore. The BO/Kholm is actually on week 7 today.

2 Likes

I can’t say if they’ll finish, I’ve never faced those conditions. I agree that 46 is cold, but it is survivable especially if it warms up to 70° during the daytime. They might be a little wilty in the morning, but a few degrees warmed up, you’ll do fine. Those heated mats are perfect for keeping their “feet” a little warmer. Excellent idea.

5 Likes

On the room that had aphids it has been cleaned out and new veg plants put in. There are 5 Blue Dream, 1 Bubba Kush and 5 Purple Punch. I plan to train and lst for a couple weeks then put in flower. Alfalfa hay put on the top of soil this morning.

4 Likes

From veg room

Swami seeds:

The One x BMR Bx4

NL5/Haze Bx1

Blue Orca Haze

And from my own the Acid Rain

5 Likes

Identified 2 females this morning from the BDW Chocolate Thai. put into 3 gal and moved to veg tent.

1 Like

One of the Choc Thai’s in the new veg tent.

3 Likes

Velvet Rush finishing outside and looking great as she smells. Be sure to zoom all the way in to view

4 Likes

Blue Orca x Kholm bud trimmed and ready to hang for drying.

7 Likes

Bubba Kush getting closer. Man does she look pretty in person.

7 Likes

Beautiful ladies rap. Superior grow!

2 Likes

Take a nice picture too! I can almost smell it!

2 Likes

I am mixing the other 1/2 bale of soil today with the Gas mix. The 3.0cf bale expands to 4.6cf so I will be using approx.

2.3cf Canadian Spaghnum peat moss.
2.3cf Compost
2.3cf Aeration

I put the Gas mix in a gallon marked 5 gal bucket and it was 4 gals even so I used 2 gals in first half and have 2 gals for this half.

I am using rice hulls and a bit of vermiculite for the aeration. I also have a cf bag of Biochar from BAS, it is charged. Recommendations are 5-10% volume so I will add 1/2cf which is around 7-8% volume. First time using the biochar kind of excited to see if it as good as they say.

I orderded a bag of Mesquite charcol and will see if I can make it small enough to make my own biochar and charge with Bio Catalyst and WC. If I cant make small chips out of it no wasting I will smoke a few briskets and Pork butts :mask:

2 Likes

All mixed up and the rest of the 1 gal females are in the veg tent.

Other side of the tent with first half of the batch

3 Likes

7 weeks yesterday on the Durban Poison and Bubba Kush. 1-3 weeks left. Probably 1 week on the BK more on the DP.

3 Likes

Temporary greenhouse for the plants to finish flower outdoors. Temp was 34° outside this morning and while covered with the sheets/tablecloths it held at 50° inside the enclosure. Hope it is enough to finish the flower. 70° + during the day.

Plants are sitting on 2 large heating pads set at 76°

5 Likes

Nice little contraption. I like the smaller the easier it is to keep the heat with the cold outside. Keep us posted im watching. Wishing u the best with them. Wonder if u kept the green parts warm somehow and left the pots exposed to the colder elements for a night if it would rid of the thrips and bugs so u can put back inside?? Hmmm. Need someone smarter than me. It would suck to do it and the cold kill the roots. Not sure how it would work

2 Likes

awesome macgyver action!!!

2 Likes

Well the outside plants are still doing well. Last couple of days 52° at night enclosed and 63° days in the sun. I am thinking of bringing them, or a couple anyway back in and putting in the small seeding room. I can keep an eye on the aphid situation go from there.

I do notice a difference in the trich production when plants are put outdoors in the natural sunlight. Last grow I stuck a couple outside for a day and the smells intensified immediately and I think frosted more right away also. Made me think to put all the girls I can outside the last day or 2 before harvest. When they are scrogged it is a bit difficult but otherwise pretty easy.

My new home soil mix from BAS is a bit different than my previous Coots mix blends and was hot and I fried my Acid Rains and stressed a couple others. The Purple Punch however grew inches a day and exploded like I have never seen before. The healthiest I have ever seen them and this if the 3 or 4th cloning of them. Now I need to figure out why. Was it heat? Heat and nutes? The reaction was unbelievable to see. Anyone ever seen this happen to their plants before or have ideas why?

2 Likes