6 weeks of flower

Is it just me or does this seem like it isn’t filling in like I thought it would

she was supposed to be a nice 4 main but as you can see I broke one off… first grow

4 Likes

Weeks 7-9 major final push begins. Week six is just the start.

5 Likes

For sure you will triple your weight atleast if you push to 9-10 weeks (or till plant is ripe;)

6 Likes

In my opinion the plant has been defoliated way to much. Your plant need leaves to generate big buds. It’s having a hard time eating since there are no leaves. It will still grow, but not as much as it would if it had not been defoliated.

1 Like

I agree. I only get rid of the huge fan leaves. Anything else stays. Even if it’s blocking things I try to tuck and move not remove.

4 Likes

Thanks @gfduke @justgrowin I was thinking so but again first grow

3 Likes

Your flowers are looking good. Hang in there, they’re going to fatten up nice!

@Tygrow78 Thanks brother… this is when everyone says I need to have the most patience

1 Like

What nutes and conditions?
Look like it will be airy, and small yield.
Density=Nitrite from Amino Acid.
Amino Acids are the building blocks of life for a plant that is made of proteins and the meds it contains.
Calcium Nitrate= opposite of density.
CalMag destroys flower development.

@FarmerK I am using the GH trio with Armor Si and CalMag… where would I find nitrite from amino acid. This is the first time i am hearing about calmag destroying flower

1 Like

That Silica is a Potassium Product called Potassium Silicate.
It destroys reservoir solutions and makes phosphates fall out of solution if you don’t now how to use it.
Potassium Silicate also alters solution pH and raises PPM.
This type of Silica is detrimental to a reservoir system.
Cloudy = nuked
Try to find a Silica product not derived from K or 95% water.
Kyle M

@FarmerK my bottle of armor si says Improves flower and fruit production… so would I use this with that other potassium silicate