71 74 skunk1 from french connection

has anyone seen anything from this or have any info on the grow out. anything at all on this strain. me and a buddy landed a box!!!

9 Likes

I know I use to love the original Skunk 1 .

9 Likes

hopefully this pack has it!!

10 Likes

What I really wish i could find is some old time Chocolate Thia . That’s the Best Weed I’ve ever enjoyed.

9 Likes

We haven’t seen it, cause you didn’t post them! Show us the money!

6 Likes

9 Likes

I’m watching you lol
tenor (2)

7 Likes

only 19 boxes released. i was hoping to find someone else who grew it out but its hard to find anything on it really.

7 Likes

Reg or Fem? If regular you can start your own enterprise and then if it is rocking good, spread the good all around on the forum !!

Marty

8 Likes

I’m watchin him watching YOU!
tenor (2)

8 Likes

looking into open pollination. definitely regs

7 Likes

Grow the male in a separate room and pollenate just a few limbs, you will have hundreds of seeds. I for one will claim the #1 spot for procurement if you do breed this.

They must be good as they are out of stock everywhere…and not just this one, every strain they produce is out of stock. There had to be more seeds than just the number of packs you said were released. Hell one good sized bud would make that many seeds.

Marty

9 Likes

Congrats on grabbing that one…Do it well…for the strain and for the community.

10 regs you could phenohunt a winner…or a even couple winners.

Get your Grow game goin strong.

6 Likes

hoping to have seeds and hunted cutz available. we are still about 8 weeks out from start of project

7 Likes

I have heard so many versions of who found skunk and how and when. Pretty much everyone with one says the others are fake. Everything from buying allege skunk seeds from one breeder to resell under another. None of the stories aligned, if they have a person in common say skunk man Sam you will hear completely different versions and timelines. Everything from skunk man Sam had the original to he stole the original to he never had it at all. Then there are timelines that don’t line up. Some claim they got it from a seed club ect in said year and others dispute that the seed club didn’t open untill years later. I have no clue who found what when or what they found :man_shrugging:. Just a quick history on “skunk” easily the most debated cannabis concept I have ever come across.

8 Likes

definitely very debatable. even these seeds todd Mccormick says was stolen from him. aficionado says they came in an imported brick from California to france. i dont really care as long as we find that 1 pheno. thats all it takes!

9 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what you find there!

7 Likes

Hope you guys find the squatches butt scratcher in that pack.
Bear Bear Scratching GIF - Bear Bear Scratching Scratching GIFs

7 Likes

Curious if it’s true what they write…

7 Likes

I’m watching you watching him watching him
tenor (2)

8 Likes