A Beginners Guide To Growing Marijuana At Home

1. Sort Your Equipment
  2. Time To Grow Cannabis
  3. Pruning Is A Good Way To Get A Higher Yield
  4. Be Smart About The Flowers
6 Likes

Hi @charlestonmmj

Welcome to GN. There is alot more to growing cannabis even for beginners. Check out our GN university for a comprehrnsive free course on growing cannabis.

Enjoy.

8 Likes

Thanks a lot , I was just sitting around thinking I wish I could ask a real person with real experience , and I found this , this will be my very first attempt and I’m studying , while waiting on my seeds . Just wanting to save money. And love this .

4 Likes

Ask away. We are here for questions!

4 Likes

Yes, I am in flowering in my first grow and I can tell you that you absolutely want to read as much as possible from good sources.

Remember to reach out if you have any questions and even if you think you know it’s always best to double check with experienced growers.

While GN is awesome and has great tutorials and growers, I also found this website very helpful for many topics on growing cannabis.

GrowWeedEasy

That’s just one of many resources I have been utilizing.

4 Likes

I have some of the stupidest ass question s
But I really want to grow some in back yard , however I know my dog will pee on it, and I’ve seen dead grass before . And im not possible they did t kill a blk berry bush , i freshly planted. Last year . Anyway my questions are entertaining.

6 Likes

Fence your area off would be what I would do.

5 Likes

I love that grow easy site thanks ! Soaking seeds !

6 Likes

It’s really great isn’t it? :grin: They’ve got basically any question you could have covered with all of the tutorials and articles they have.

Many many times instead of posting a question I would look there and find exactly the answers I was looking for. It helps to have a community of growers to get more in depth on specific topics though.

5 Likes

I’ve got seeds in water. For first time and I’m stoked but overwhelmed with which tent or kit to pick out . But I’m starting . Ps the growers choice seeds , sent me three different seeds types than what I ordered. I contacted them and they said I would have to send them back, this was after I sent them picture of the wrong ones sent . Anyway wondering if you had a better seed company? In case I have any luck

5 Likes

Look up ChitownSeeds. :+1:t3:

5 Likes

I’ve been ordering from SupremeSeeds and I have had 100% germination rate so far.

Also I would definitely recommend checking out @PreyBird1 for the really good strains he makes.

6 Likes

All Chitown Seeds stuff comes factory package. The only thing that is in small containers or not in factory package is the freebies, but they tell you what they are cause they probably buy them in bulk… @automatik (chitown Seeds )Used to put contests and stuff on here but something happened, I don’t remember what?, not important. Anyways, I trust him. i’ve bought a lot of seeds from him and never had a problem. And you can’t go wrong going local. @PreyBird1 Does great stuff to. I won a contest on another forum with this one from him. :wink::+1:t3:

White caviar x white Runtz

6 Likes