A buddy is stopping over in 4 days, pick tmw? See pic

I’m new to growing weed. I have this one (Sunset Punch) that I grew outdoors. I think its very close. My college friends I haven’t seen in years in coming over in 4 days. Can i chop it down tmw and hang it upside down in shed until then so its ready? thank you

6 Likes

It’s not ready yet. It will probably be another 6 or more weeks before it’s ready for harvest.

8 Likes

It’s looking good, but like @nacho151 said, you have at least 6 more weeks to go.

7 Likes

Keep it alive and flowering. Perfect advice below:

It will probably be another 6 or more weeks before it’s ready for harvest.

7 Likes

Not close at all. You have WEEKS to go. That is the very first stage of budding. Patience grasshopper lol.

9 Likes

Man, sorry but your months away… once flowering starts you can figure a couple months at least, outdoors it may be more… depending on your climate and location… indoors, under controlled lighting it takes about 8 weeks, also depends on your cultivar, some Sativas can take many more weeks than that to finish… :+1: … your looking real good by the way… :clap:
looks like you better hit up a dispensary for when your friends come… :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Yep almost spot on. Flowering is typically 70+ days so 2.1-2.2 months. If you start from seed it will take at least 47-50 days to get a plant big enough to flip and it shoukd really veg longer but you should be able to yield 1/4-1/2lb easily enough with minimal work. Like no training or topping just natural growing times.

6 Likes

I noticed some of the pistols turning brown today, but perhaps i’m too excited?

4 Likes

Yeah still have some time. Looks like its just starting to flower. Try not to touch any of the hairs they will bruise and turn orange on you.

6 Likes