A f*** ton of CDB Isolate available from Kentucky - seeking buyers

Hi,

My name is Benjamin from Los Angeles, CA. My uncle is working directly with a Kentucky hemp farm/factory. It’s actually the oldest hemp farm in the united states. You can imagine how hard it would be to make relations with. Well, good thing I’m here to hook you up.

if you have a buyer OR are a buyer, we’re in luck…the commision is huge.

DM me for the COA’s (certificate of Authentication) and more info.

All the best,

Benjamin M.

5 Likes

Hey Ben,

Shoot me an email (jessica@stmcanna.com) and I’ll connect you to someone in my mind who may be interested.

Best,

Jessica

3 Likes

Benjamin:

I’d be interested in learning more about this subject and am ITW two would be large buyers of CBD isolate who have been frustrated by a lack of transparancy in that market place.

You can reach me at jake@articulatedinvestors.com and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Many thanks

2 Likes

Hi there…shoot me an email (karla@alphasurety.com) and let me know pricing, etc.

Thank you so much!
Karla

2 Likes

Hey Benjamin,

I’m interested. Send me a mail with further info and I’ll get back to you. Thanks in advance. Newkalar@gmail.com

1 Like

Hi Ben , We are very interested in bulk prices , eg.1 gallon at a time… Please contact me at spilo420@gmail.com .Thank You

2 Likes

What’s the THC %? [EDIT:] as in the UK 0.2% (or below) THC content is considered industrial hemp and quite legal

1 Like

Benjamin, Please contact me as I would be interested in talking further about the CBD Isolate you may have available.
Thanks, Ryan greentreesupplies@gmail.com

2 Likes

Hey Ben,

I’m still waiting on your reply reagrding the CBD Isolate. I’m very interested! Mail me so we can get the conversation started. newkalar@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.

Greetings,
Maralti

2 Likes

hey shoot me a email. tmlinek75@gmail.com

1 Like