A improved walk in the garden with some old friends lvpk& cheesequake

Alright, ready to get going on round two with tangilope and lvpk bx and cheesequake, oh ya and a fancy new cmh tks to growers network;) i will be adding co2 and if all gos well more cmh lights and some leds .
The babies are a cpl weeks old before I got them but are a bit leggy and hungry looking they are in about a 1.5 l worth of soil, i will be transplanting asap and starting training right away

7 Likes

I will post pics shortly

6 Likes

Hmmm has it been “shortly” yet lol :yum:

7 Likes

Lol it has i have to wait for the lights to come on and ill post some new pics haha

5 Likes

Hahaha okay I’ll be looking for them :grin:

4 Likes

Will be following closely! Happy growing and good vibes!:call_me_hand:

6 Likes

And the same unto you my friend :wink:

5 Likes

tangilope and cheesequake

6 Likes

lvpk bx needs transplanting bad

6 Likes

Nice!! Now we are up and rolling again my friend :wink:

6 Likes

Woot woot off to the races we go :wink:

3 Likes

Oops mt bad

3 Likes

3 Likes

Some fall colors coming on;)

4 Likes

Those are beautiful! Our trees are starting to turn here to. I just love this time of year :grin:

3 Likes

Just transplanted all the girls decided i want to start staggering the tables. I need to getsome money together so i can order some seeds asap im thinking about getting Blackwater or purple crack from cali connection. Any suggestions not afraid to spend to get the best seeds? I prefer reg seeds tho

7 Likes

I’ve been researching breeders who put a lot of time and effort into what they’re bringing to market. So far my list includes:

Dominion seed company
Brothers Grimm seeds
Kevin Jodrey
Zed Therapeutics
Nerds genetics
Kyle kushman
Two, the seed Kompany
Shane Yoakam
Colin Gordon ethos

I’m always looking for other recommendations too!

3 Likes

He’s been around a long time, from what I have read the c99 is the real deal

4 Likes

Brothers Grimm are the breeders who made the original c99. Decades into that breeding program, and still using the same parents to breed seeds to this day.

5 Likes