A new grow spot with a old freind lvpk/tangilope

Tks man ,it has its issues but nothing I can’t fix for next round :wink:

5 Likes

Cutting back on the nitro , not my biggest harvest by any means lol, but it will have to do. Lesson learned need my nutes for veg haha.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Starting to smell real citrusy in there ,turns out I have tangilope and cheesequake. My buddy screwed up when he cut my clones:(. Oh well got lvpk coming with strawberry cheesecake as well

4 Likes

My buddy’s first plants the tangilope are scroged well and happy too now

10 Likes

That’s 4x6ft two plants

5 Likes

Found some bud rot on two colas:( of the cheesequake . It will be 17 days earlier than the late harvest I prefer but the two plants are coming down TM night. Can’t risk the rest of the crop, way too much to loose. Gonna make dry ice hash from most of it.ill post some pics my phone don’t let me do videos on here for some reason…

2 Likes

Tangilope is really starting to look nice now it’s popping the trics hard this week;) small buds but lots of em.

3 Likes

Damn nice plants… yeah I think all but a pound or 2 of mine will be washed or dry ice hash…

2 Likes

Fried, melted,cooked,and absolutely ripped tried some of the cheesequake or lvpk ,so hard to tell I think cheesequake. Haha hash wasn’t all I expected it to be too early but the buds sure got me ripping stoned yay they will be epic in 2.5 more weeks;)

5 Likes

Nice grow, just checking out everyone’s grow journals. You look like your going to have a really nice harvest.

2 Likes

So how goes it bro

2 Likes

Not bad , just lost a cpl more buds to budrot. And leaves yellowed a bit early.but I’m close enough to harvest.one plant was wilted due to lack of water.but they will survive for sure

2 Likes

The only thing I hate about harvest is the trimming…lol…

5 Likes

Good deal at least it wasn’t a big loss

3 Likes

Was worried for you through that man that’s a scary situation with a room full

3 Likes

For sure stressful as it gets;)

1 Like

cheesequake w8 complete

1 Like

8 Likes

9 Likes