A new grow spot with a old freind lvpk/tangilope

Just finished the first phase of my new room sterilized and all;)

25 Likes

The last pic is just to show there’s still more room for 2 tables yet to come. And there’s two more smaller spaces upstairs being used

10 Likes

I actually heated my house with the heat from the lights this winter (I hooked my exhaust to the cold air return for my furnace , works well;)

14 Likes

just brought the tangilope down to the room

22 Likes

Awesome looking set up… I bet it looks even better when filled up :slight_smile:

8 Likes

It still need a little work but it’s finally coming together;)

5 Likes

It’s transplanting day for the lvpk! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

they traveled from Quebec in a cooler as cuttings so they need a little TLC but so glad to have my lady lvpk back ,if this one don’t melt your face off nothing will!!

19 Likes

They look really good for traveling in a cooler!

8 Likes

They weren’t even in anything just wet paper towel for 14 hrs with some cooler packs wrapped up in a tea towel

6 Likes

I mean no rapid rooters or cubes etc

6 Likes

That’s good to know! Some of us a while back were trying to think of good ways for clones to travel.

6 Likes

If u keep them cool they can last a week or there abouts easily

7 Likes

These ones were cut a week into flower out of necessity so they had extra stress or they would have been perfect

6 Likes

Its hard to see the fog but just tore my hydro fogger apart to clean it (it was a big job. Bigger than I’d like) but it’s worth it the girls love the humidity in veg

13 Likes

Wow what an amazing room!!

8 Likes

Tks man;) it took me 2.5 yrs to find a way to set back up full scale . Yay happy days again!

7 Likes

the last 4 lvpk decided to root ! Now off to the races…

13 Likes

Pounds and pounds and pounds and pounds!!

5 Likes

With all those plants!!!

@hoppiefrog, I love your space. With all that space, will you be training those plants or letting them grow natural? Either way, you are gonna be making out big time come harvest time!

5 Likes