About the CBD category

Hello and welcome to the Growers Network CBD category. As you may have guessed, this category is for all things CBD!

CBD and Hemp seem to be everywhere these days and warrant a lot of discussion, so it’s only natural that we have a place to talk about it! Here are some topics I’d love to hear you chime in on!

CBD Products

• CBD Oil
  • CBD Pills
  • CBD Gummies
  • CBD Tinctures
  • CBD Topicals

CBD for Health

• CBD for Anxiety
  • CBD for Pain
  • CBD for Nausea
  • CBD for Stress
  • CBD for Dogs

CBD Education

• What is CBD?
  • Is CBD Safe?
  • CBD Benefits
  • CBD Effects
  • Where can I get CBD Products?

Industry

• CBD Oil Extraction
  • CBD Testing
  • CBD Flower
4 Likes

My 15 year old daughter has Tourette’s syndrome and I’m willing to try anything to help alleviate her tics. I need educated on this and if anyone out there can relate with me. Thank you so much

1 Like

@aflohrschutz is there any info you can provide here?

CBD oil has shown promise as a treatment for both depression and anxiety, leading many who live with these disorders to become interested in this natural approach.
In one Brazilian study, 57 men received either oral CBD or a placebo 90 minutes before they underwent a simulated public speaking test. The researchers found that a 300-mg dose of CBD was the most effective at significantly reducing anxiety during the test.
The placebo, a 150-mg dose of CBD, and a 600-mg dose of CBD had little to no effect on anxiety.
CBD oil has even been used to safely treat insomnia and anxiety in children with post-traumatic stress disorder.
CBD has also shown antidepressant-like effects in several animal studies.
These qualities are linked to CBD’s ability to act on the brain’s receptors for serotonin, a neurotransmitter that regulates mood and social behavior.

Many people like to use various narcotic substances, such as CBD oil. However, most people prefer to use non-pure oil. My friend also recently decided to quit Smoking cigarettes and switched to juul. After that, he found out that you can use special pods with Weed Concentrate. Now he’s Smoking Weed Concentrate, and he’s really funny. I, in turn because of poor sleep. I can’t just be sleepy all day.We found Weed Concentrate we are completely satisfied with the quality of our products.

Thank u sm

CBD oil reduces stress and anxiety and lowers blood pressure. CBD may help reduce inflammation and cell death in heart conditions due to its powerful antioxidant and stress-reducing properties. CBD reduces oxidative stress and prevents heart damage in diabetes.

Hello
Thank you fo sharing the link, CBD can help us for reducing the stress or anxiesty, something like that. I’ve found a great deal of product, but CBD Flowers helped me a lot.
Thanks again

1 Like