About the Chat & Introductions category

For general off-topic discussion that doesn’t belong elsewhere

1 Like

Good afternoon everyone. My name is Brian and I am excited to join this group! I represent buyers and sellers of real estate properties in the southern San Joaquin Valley of CA. Looking to expand the cannabis real estate biz opportunity here for any of you and am also looking to sell my 260 acre parcel on private land inside the Sequoia National Forest formerly used as a spring water bottling facility. Any interested parties? LMK and Happy Friday!

1 Like

Hi,
I’m Mike and I’m reintroducing myself because I recently started working with Leafops.
Leafops is a seed to sale point of sales software program serving all states including Metrc states.

The magic in our POS software is directly related to our developers and the decades of experience they have as corporate software trainers.

They understand the obstacles in training new employees and the nightmare of having your system go down.

Our system is compartmentalized so employees only have access to the tools they use, minimizing any confusion.

Our tech support is second to none, so if you should ever have an issue you are only minutes away from real live support who will get you back on track.

I’m setting up free demos at your convenience in your facility. The demos take about an hour.

If you have any special needs such as specific reports you want to generate, we can customize your software to meet your needs.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Set up your demo today.

Thanks and I look forward to talking to you soon.