About the Grow from Home category

For discussion around growing cannabis at the hobbyist or personal level.

If you have any questions about how to use this category or subcategories, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me @ChrisD or Volker at @vritzka.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the invite I very excited to interact with everyone. I am a first time grower . I am growing 3 plants at 12-12cycle in small air pots 1 in a 6in plastic pot one strand is a banana punch and the other 2 unknown they are about 3wks I went through some problems with feeding to early so I flush then for back on track so far so good!I did learn something on the growers class patients not to move around much just water and feed when need !i dont know if male or female yet so waiting on that again thank you for the invite and any advice from anyone would be more rhat appreciate… Mopeace have nothing but love for ya!

1 Like

Hello everyone at home medical GROw new to the group

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Hi my name is Rufus,

Nice to meet everybody.
Im an English guy and I own a cannabis club in Malaga Spain. Been running it now for the past 5 years. The legislation is not quite as relaxed here so we still get a lot of heat.
We are a members club that cultivates solely for members consumption.
We are currently looking for some legit Cali strains for the club to start from seed but it’s a land mine out here. Although we have some excellent strains here, Europe has a lot of diluted genetics that aren’t quite up to scratch in comparison to the originals. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Kind regards, Rufus

1 Like