About the Integra by Desiccare category

This category is for Integra to post news and answer questions about their products. We have @Integra on the community available to help you out. Feel free to @ tag her in your questions to alert her.

Integra® by Desiccare manufactures a complete line of humidity control products for the cannabis industry, food industry, electronic industry, pharmaceutical industry, military, and government. Desiccare was founded in 1994 and Integra was launched in 2015. Whether you’re drying, curing, storing, or preserving edibles, Integra has the solution to keep the freshness, potency, taste, and overall quality of your product.

Don’t risk losing your perfect harvest to mold or from drying out? Adaptive 2-WAY Humidity Regulators by Integra, which absorb excess moisture when humidity is too high and release it again when RH is too low. Integra Boost is patented, comes in 55%RH and 62%RH and every packs includes Humidity Indicator Cards that react to humidity levels for Hands-Free Monitoring.​

Integra by Desiccare contact info:

www.twitter.com/IntegraProducts
www.facebook.com/IntegraProducts/
www.instagram.com/integraproducts/
1-775-393-1500

2 Likes

I’m doing the math to see what size and how many packs to get. Why in the world does it jump from 8 grams to 67 grams and none in between? For my jars of 76 grams of flower, I will need to put three of the 8 gram packs. Why is there no in between? Thanks!