About the STM Canna category

NEW%20STM%20Logo

This category is for STM Canna to post news and answer questions about their services. We have @Jessica_STMcanna on the community available to help you out. Feel free to @ tag them in your questions to alert them.

Innovative Company Providing 100% Clean, Highly-Advanced Equipment and Technologies Commercial Processing Solutions. With the world’s most technologically-advanced cone filling and rosin press systems on the market, STM Canna is quickly revolutionizing commercial solutions for the largest processing and production facilities around the world.

Contact info:

2 Likes

@jessicaferr20
^Jesica is a blast to work with! Thrilled to have you aboard!
OH! And stm is CRUSHING it with their RocketBox joint roller! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Hello & welcome to the STM Canna Vendor Corner, everyone!!

We are thrilled to be here and build these incredible relationships side by side with all play some role in this wonderful industry and it’s immense growth.

For those who have yet to hear of the STM RocketBox commercial pre-roll machine, please allow me to introduce this to you :smiley:

The STM RocketBox

The RocketBox is currently the largest, highly efficient, and most technologically advanced commercial pre-roll machine in the world! It produces a mere 453 pre-rolled joints in two minutes and reduces production and labor time by 5x to 7x’s any machine on the market today.

With three fully-customizable stages on a pneumatic leveling system (filling, packing, dampening), users can go manual or choose of one 10 adjustable pre-sets for a variety of strains and materials. Using tapered funnels, users can reach a staggering .05g +/- variance, with up to .01g-.02g +/- variance upon dialing in their product. All in all, the RocketBox has practically overnight become the #1 choice of the largest cannabis producers in the world for scalable pre-roll production.

VIEW OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL

If you’re interested, I happen to be the head of sales! @Jessica_STMcanna is my tag and Jessica@stmcanna.com is my direct email. Because this is a community where we build trust with one another - feel free to call/text me directly on my cell phone at (732) 682-2648 as well!

@mastergrowers @DispensaryOwners @GrowOpEmployees @growopowners @DispensaryOwners @DispensaryEmployees @ProcessorOwners @ProcessorEmployee @Investors

STM RocketBox (Brochure).pdf (594.0 KB)

3 Likes

The STM RocketBox has surpassed 20+ other nominees and is now in the
TOP 5 INNOVATIVE PRODUCT OF THE YEAR category!

WebJoint CEO Chris Dell’Olio & the STM RocketBox

For a start up like STM Canna, we are beyond humble and grateful to have reached this position thus far. Please vote us by going to http://www.californiacannabisawards.com/vote and voting for us in the INNOVATIVE PRODUCT OF THE YEAR Category!

Thank you all so much for your support. We promise to continue to design, engineer and manufacture revolutionary technologies that provide necessary solutions and set a precedent for the future of commercial-grade cannabis processing.

@mastergrowers @DispensaryOwners @GrowOpEmployees @growopowners @DispensaryOwners @DispensaryEmployees @ProcessorOwners @ProcessorEmployee @Investors @ThoughtLeaders

3 Likes

I saw this product in Nov at MJBizCon. This seems like an awesome machine, and efficient. The pre-roll market in CO is huge. Best of luck!

2 Likes

Happy Monday, ya’ll! :grinning:

If you are in the midst of sourcing pre-roll/cone filling machines or commercial grinders, check out our March Madness :basketball: Promo’s for the month:

March Madness Promo 2020.pdf (1.6 MB)

If anyone has any questions, please don’t hesitate to shoot us an email at sales@stmcanna.com or call anytime at (509) 204-3165.

Have an awesome day, GN family!