About the Vendor Introductions category

Thanks for bringing me on to this site. I am Yoshi and I am with True Liberty Bags. We do bags for harvest and liners for grows. We have multitudes of products which are versatile and serves multiple purposes. Your imagination is your limitation. Please visit our site for more details. https://truelibertybags.com/

I currently do Sales, Marketing and Research and Development for True Liberty Bags. It’s something I enjoy and leaves me time to pursue other passions and interests in life. I’m also the former Lighting Expert for Gavita International as well as the former Compliance Officer for House of Dankness. I have been in the hydroponic and cannabis space for almost 10 years. I have experience doing Product Development, Sales, Marketing, Product Applications, working with contractors, electricians, etc. On my free time, I also do electrical work such as wiring, building engine harnesses, programming of sensors, ECU, for Pro-Modified Import Drag Racing Vehicles.

Products I try to work with deals with pain points and increasing efficiency in operations. I try to ease it by creating products that minimizes cleaning and mundane labor work which eats up time and capital. It’s something I had to deal with personally and felt that it would increase efficiency as well as moral for the team.

Feel free to reach out.

Hi everyone! My name is Zac, and I am the co-founder of Bulk Carts - America’s lowest priced CCell-style Vape Cartridge retailer! We are pleased to offer these high quality carts to the cannabis market, as the reduction in price from CCELL branded carts can save businesses lots of $$$. We have ensured that these carts have a VERY low failure/leak rate (less than 1% in most cases). If anyone has questions, feel free to reach out :slight_smile:

Igg.me/at/hydroroot

Igg.me/at/hydroroot

visit igg.me/at/hydroroot for demo

1 Like

Hey, hey everyone! Excited to join this community. I’m Sierra from the customer support and marketing team at Grove Bags.

We’ve created a proprietary blend of cannabis film called Terploc ™ that is truly first of its kind. Our package is custom designed around the unique properties of the cannabis plant — bringing together active humidity control with antimicrobial properties to maintain low oxygen levels to form the perfect “cannabis climate". Our product scope offers resolutions from cultivation to consumption for preserving terpenes, mold prevention, and weight retention.

Shoot me a DM if you’re curious about our product or interested in giving our bags a try!

Have an awesome day!

1 Like

Hi everyone, Randal from ACI Manufacturing!

We build what we think is one of the best air cleaners on the market. It has 3 stage filtration and UV. The first stage is two inches of antimicrobial media that inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold and fungus. The second stage is four inches of HEPA filtration to capture 99.99% of particulates 0.3 microns and larger. The third stage is four inches of CARBON filtration which absorbs and neutralizes VOC’s and odors without the use of masking agents or harmful chemicals. There is also UV to give another level of protection against mold, bacteria and germs. All total there is ten inches of media filtration and the unit still moves 1500 cfm! The unit is on casters for easy installation and mobility and attaches to a standard 8" duct.

We also manufacture all shapes and sizes of filters.

If you’re interested in finding out more information email me at rtatum@contechenterprises.com.

Thanks and have a great day!

1 Like

Hello, I’m Phil Smith from American Agra Curtains, Inc. We manufacturer and sell insulated and non-insulated curtains for livestock barns and are based in Delphi, Indiana.

Our patented Mar-Co-Lite curtain has protected water lines and livestock in the harshest weather since 1983 and recently, we created a new variant that was tested as a blackout curtain by a cannabis grower in Washington state. The curtain proved to be not only equally effective as an insulator as our Mar-Co-Lite has always proven to be, but was extremely light fast and effective for blackout purposes. Attached is a photo of our product as it appears on livestock barns around the world.

Please let us know if we can provide more information in regard to your needs in your indoor or outdoor growing operations. Call 765.564.3979 for more info.

1 Like

Hey Everybody,

My name is Ari Singer, I’m the Sales and Business Development Manager for DYNOMYCO.
DYNOMYCO is a mycorrhizal inoculant based on 30 years of R&D in Israel. Our company branched out of the lab at Volcani Center, Israel’s top agricultural research center. We have been working with medical and recreational cannabis growers throughout the world in order to bring the best inoculant to market. In commercial trials, DYNOMYCO has exhibited 10-45% yield increases compared to control and other competing products.
The only active ingredient in DYNOMYCO are the beneficial fungi. There are no other additives in it, what’s doing all the magic is the high concentration and strength of our fungi.
DYNOMYCO products are Clean Green Certified and are currently sold and distributed in the USA, Canada and Israel.

Feel free to check out our Instagram page.

I’d love to connect with you and see how we can work together. We offer samples and will be more than happy to help you get the most from your growing facility! You can connect with me here or through my email ari@dynomyco.com

Good morning,

Diversified Thermal Services specializes in turnkey HVAC and automation solutions. We currently work in a lot of hospital clean rooms and pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities. Our team is dedicated to excellent service and we are a great fit for the cannabis cultivation market. Check out our website here http://diversifiedthermalservices.com . If you have any questions or need any assistance, please feel free to call me at 714-329-4456 or send me an email at joshd@dthermal.net . Thanks - Josh Davis

Hey all:

I’m a distributor for Cortland Energy, a hydrocarbon processor that’s scrubbing gas solely for the extraction industry.

We’re serious about providing you the best gas possible and take exhaustive steps to make sure the gas is just what you need. We don’t play any games with our tests. In fact, we use an industry leading Agilent 7890A gas chromatograph that employs both flame ionization and flame photometric detectors and is 1,000 times more sensitive than required under ASTM/GPA guidelines. This means we test at the parts per billion level instead of parts per million.

When our processor takes gas into their facility they spot test the gas to make sure it’s up to our strict standards. The gas then undergoes a rigorous cleaning process which removes impurities—and because you deserve the best, we don’t stop there. Throughout the cleaning process we continuously run samples through our in house GC using GPA Method 2163 to detect any remaining hydrocarbons and olefins then GPA Method 5623 to conduct a speciated sulfur analysis. Finally, we run the finished, cylindered product through both methods again to ensure final quality standards.

We’re currently offering n-Butane, Iso-Butane, Propane, 70/30, 60/20/20, custom blends, and (coming soon) ethanol–we also have an in house chemist gravimetrically blending our blends (and your custom blends) so they’re up to snuff.

If anyone is interested in chatting, feel free to get in touch. If you’re a processor in WA/NV/AZ/NM, I have a truck with samples headed to your states soon and would love to add you to the list of stops.

Cheers everyone, glad to be here!

Hello from HandiFox,

We are a software company that has been working on automation tools for small businesses for over 10 years now. Greenventory by HandiFox is our brand new product purpose-built for cannabis distributors and wholesalers.

When building Greenventory, we were laser-focused on eliminating the need for our users to work around some Metrc-related tasks manually. Inventory, purchasing and customer order information which is relevant to the track and trace system is pulled from Greenventory and updated in Metrc in real time, and the other way around.

Greenventory automates and streamlines tracking of incoming and outgoing packages across all facilities, inventory counts, package splitting, replenishment, order fulfilment and manufacturing tasks.

Hop on to see a free live demo https://greenventory.handifox.online/