About the Vendor Introductions category

This topic is for new and existing vendors to say hi and tell us a little bit about themselves. Please jump in if you’re new to the community and tell us about you! Reply to this post to get started.

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

My name is Chris. I’m an attorney in Houston, TX. I’d love to network with anyone that has commercial medical/retail experience and is growing their brand. I’m currently organizing a private equity fund specifically for the cannabis industry - we’ve got some great people on board and lots of capital to deploy. Ready to make that green! (see what I did there?) :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

:wave: Welcome to Growers Network, Chris @hydroman! We are happy to have you. I think your expertise is going to find a very interested audience here on the forum. Looking forward to hearing more! Let me know if you need a guided tour of the community. I would be glad to set that up with you. Great pun, btw! :slightly_smiling_face:

~ :green_heart: Kareenabis~

3 Likes

My name is Kareen Johnson and I am the community success coach on Growers Network. @nick created this community, but our community backbone is our members: people like you!

I’m here to help you navigate and become a content creating pro in our community, so let me know how we can help improve the value of your user experience.

Thanks to all our vendors for making your voice heard in our growing community. Together, we are changing how cannabis is perceived all around the world and setting an example for how professional this industry can be.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in this thread or send me a message @Kareenabis420

3 Likes

I am in Canada and trying to figure out how to start branding our product… it is just so difficult because not only do I live in Canada I live in Ontario where the government controls everything… it is so difficult for the little guys/gals to enter the business… and extracts which is what every one wants are technically illegal (edited here for this “when made with any solvent”) and count for 4x weight for a legal carry…

2 Likes

Chris, we should chat. DM me your contact info?

2 Likes

Intrinsics Imaging uses Artificial Intelligence computer vision to detect early signs of plant distress and send the grower an alert on their phone that their plants are in need of help. Here is a video example of our technology at work: Cannabis Distress Detection.

This technology is in use at large commercial growers but we think there may be interest for a low cost, simpler version that private growers can take advantage of. Kinda like the “Ring” home security systems but specifically for residential growers. What do you guys think?

1 Like

Hello everyone! We are a green energy company that uses a patented heat differential system to create electricity. Our equipment works 24/7, saves you money, saves the planet, and doesn’t need a big space. Looking forward to networking with everyone to see how we can help.

1 Like

Hey there - your tech sounds super interesting. Are there sensors or equipment you install? We might have an interesting synergy with my company’s software, Trym, which incorporates environmental sensors and pings users when levels are out of a specified range.
Check us out and reach out to me if you’d like to chat: www.trym.io

1 Like

Hey all! I’m Ella, the Marketing Manager at Trym. We are one of the only cultivation focused seed to sale softwares that integrates with Metrc.
But we are not just a Metrc interface. Our standalone software product (which can be used without the need to report to Metrc) offers:

• Environmental monitoring (light status, temperature, relative humidity, CO2)
  • Task Management
  • Batch Management
  • Metrc reporting
  • CSV Download (ability to pull reports from Trym)
  • Batch analytics
  • Productivity Analytics
  • Workflows

If you are a cultivator interested in our product, feel free to reach out to me or book a demo at www.trym.io.
And if you are a service or equipment provider, please reach out to chat about synergies and how we might support each other’s businesses.

Wishing you all well and look forward to connecting with you soon.

Ella

2 Likes

Hi Ella,

Let’s get on a call- there may be some synergies here. My email is csmith@intrinsicsimaging.com and my cell is (909) 771-9413

Hello my name is Francine (Accountant for Hire) and my goals are to use my strengths in accounting to assist cannabis companies to comply with industry specific accounting regulations. Seven years, accounting experience with large agricultural flower grower. Ten years, Cost of Goods experience as a Senior Accountant at Solar Turbines (Caterpillar Inc. subsidiary) focusing on all aspects of cost accounting and using Advance Excel daily. Recognized for cost saving achievements and consistently promoted due to exemplary work. Familiar with IRC 280E and US Code 471. Drawn to the cannabis industry because it is under served thus creating a network of helping each other. I can get your accounting ready for tax preparation. Free 2 hours of brain storming to get to know each other. New to Tucson.

Accounting is easy for me and I will make it easy for your business too.

2 Likes

Hello Everyone,
Thanks for the warm welcome. I am the Regional Sales Manager for Aramsco www.aramsco.com is a nationwide company with 80 locations as well as several in Canada and Puerto Rico. I currently work with several growers & dispensers by word of mouth. I am trying to find a way to work with more of you. Items most commonly sold: Dehumidifiers, air filtration, Tyvek or Bunny suits, walk off mats, shoe covers, botanical disinfectants, coatings and cleaners for HVAC and more. I am excited to learn more on how I can be a better partner to the industry. Thank you again for the warm welcome

3 Likes

Hi everyone.

My name is Bronsan. I am Program associate for GroWash. I looking to Grow and connect in this great community!

Hey Everyone,
I’m Keala from Apex Trading. We provide wholesale sellers with a full suite of tools that streamline operations and sales, while customizing these tools to fit your brand and processes. I’m based in Portland OR, but we have teams in CA and CO as well. We serve the MED and REC, and will have a platform for HEMP out in the next few weeks.

Below is a quick breakdown of what we provide.

Core Features - Sellers

• Inventory management integrated with Metrc
  • Order management integrated with Quickbooks
  • CRM for tracking activity, notes, and activity reminders
  • 30 user permissions to focus each dept on their tasks
  • Custom Storefront with live inventory and tailored pricing/menu for each retailer
  • Website Integrations for live menu display. lead generation, and brand building
  • Bulk emailing/notifications
  • 7 Sales, Inventory and Market Wholesale Reports
  • Mobile friendly web app
  • Unlimited users, unlimited orders
  • No contracts, no transaction fees, 30 day free trial

Glad to be om the network, even gladder to make your acquaintance!

Lets connect

Hi I am James I am an Engineer in the HVAC industry specializing in equipment sales. I am based out of Phoenix, AZ–Where I am the Desert Aire rep. I specialize in Dehumidification and Air Condition, reach out to me today!

Hi, I’m thrilled to be part of Growers Network! My firm, StrikeBlock, offers a host of startup services, including fundraising strategies, team sourcing, software development and business plan creation. We also offer tech and securities law services through StrikeBlock LEX. We operate at the intersection of cannabis, law and technology.
Jerry

Hi everyone,

I’m Dave Johnson, founder of Sonoran Grow Systems LLC. My company is developing high reliability LED grow lights for a reasonable cost. My background is electronics, and I have really fallen in love with growing since I moved to the Tucson area.

I currently have protoypes up and running and will be incorporating wifi connectivity and ease of use in the final product line later this year. I will be looking for serious investors to partner with to capitalize on this growing market space. Psyched to be in this forum!

Happy growing!

Thank you so much for the opportunity to introduce myself. I work for Shoe Cover Magic, Inc. and we sell an automatic hands-free Shoe Cover Dispenser and shoe covers.
Check out our VIDEO : http://shoecovermagic.com/videos/

One of the industries we sell to is the Cannabis Industry, in fact, one of our largest customers is a Cannabis Co. in Canada. I look forward to being part of this group to learn more about this industry and to see if any of you are using shoe covers in your extraction labs and if the Cannabis Industry in the U.S. regulates that shoe covers are required here as well. Thank you so much for allowing me to introduce myself as I begin to delve into this new and exciting industry here in the USA!

Check out our VIDEO :

Have a wonderful day! Tracy