Ack! Scared of failure, but here goes my first journal - old subject line LOL

:rofl:

I can’t imagine… :smile:

4 Likes

I’m always gracious and thankful. And I always offer to help teach them to grow their own seeds.

6 Likes

Ha,ha :grin: :laughing: That’s what I used to do when I was younger. I planted seeds everywhere I went. Some of my friends used to call me Gary Reeferseed, because of that. Now if I could only remember the thousands of places, I threw seeds :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :v:t4:

6 Likes

LOL, that was before GPS !!!

5 Likes

Long before, my friend. Some of the places, I knew that I would never visit again but, it was just a habit I had when I was younger

5 Likes

Will do! Thank you. So sorry to hear you were battling Covid. Somehow, I’ve managed to not get it (so far … knock on wood). Hope you’re having a good trip out of town! Later … Chris

4 Likes

it will be nice if/when I hit that stage!

Yes, I love this idea. I remember coming across a few pot plants in my day. Left them there. I don’t think the grower was hoping to share them LOL

The majority of the seeds I have are unknown, which is fine, but at my newbie stage, I’d like to know what they are. Just a preference at this stage. Later, I’ll grow for ‘fun’ … not that it hasn’t been so far …

I don’t remember getting a list of seeds from you. Clones, yes. My memory sucks and is getting worse all the time. I can watch movies twice in two days and it will seem new to me LOL :frowning:

You rock in my growing world. I hope you know that. :green_heart:

6 Likes

Well you sure have come a long way @1sttimegrower congrats!

6 Likes

That is the same EXACT shower/tub in my second bathroom. White tile complete with 1980 soap dish. LoL EXACTLY the same. I’m sure it was a rather common deco back then.
So it seems youve built one helluva seed bank huh. I’ve missed out on your thread for sometime, oops. :astonished:
I missed your review of the hash god I think that was the last one that got the mites maybe? :thinking: The one outside that was like 6’ or something like that. Hope all is well, stay lit!!

1 Like

Couldn’t have done it without you, @PreyBird1 … when I got here I had ancient seeds that were never going to germinate. You reached out to a newb like me and offered me my first true seeds and here I am a year later, getting ready to germinate again. Thank you so much.

6 Likes

Not yet. At this moment I have the seeds listed below, but am looking forward to receiving @repins12 crosses and the lovely @bobette is offering to send some as has @OlyBoy … people here are so cool! I can’t say enough about y’all!! Here is what I have:
Cherry OG Test Packet from @970cannetics (6)*
Bubba Kush Indica (4)
Blue Cookies (2)
Snowryder Auto (2)
CBD/CBC (2)
CBD Revenge F4 (3)
Hoping to hear from 970 on Bruce Banner seeds!
Welp, well I guess I do have a good bit of seeds!

You haven’t missed much from me! I’m here and lurking all the time but don’t really have anything to share right now. Sounds like you caught up on that last Hash God with the mites. It was huge! I rolled my second ever joint last night and used that Hash God and finally got stoned.

I’ve been a little concerned b/c I haven’t really gotten high in awhile now. Pretty sure I have not built up a tolerance b/c I don’t really smoke that often. Sure I eat edibles and feel ‘something’ and then sleep well, but not a good stoned feeling. I will always think I chopped my five plants down too early but I freaked when I saw the first bud rot appear when the rains began and I knew it would only get worse. I hope to be more prepared for that scenario this year.

Too funny! Yep, probably the same deco! LOL

Good to hear from you @LoCoRocK

6 Likes

Your seeds are on their way to you :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

8 Likes

They’re here! They’re here!! :slight_smile: :green_heart: :seedling:
Actually, I think they came over the weekend but my boyfriend didn’t tell me, just laid it on the table.
Anyway, thank you so very much. I will totally keep you up with my progress.

5 Likes

Awesome. I’m glad that they made it. Hopefully they will do well for you. Happy Friday Eve. I hope that you have a great day :v:t4:

5 Likes

Everyone here does seem very friendly not only with their beans but most of all their knowledge. Yall rock! Gl with your adventures. Hope everyone is having a awesome night. Just ate a couple gummies now for some gg4. Much love peace.

5 Likes

Is your tent set up yet? I have two clones for you. Blue Dream and Northern Lights.

4 Likes

I’m sure they will and I will be journaling all about it right HERE in this journal!~!

3 Likes

I hadn’t planned on using the tent until September or so, but if need be, for these babies, I’ll set it up! I need to test it anyway. So much clearing needed upstairs before I’m ready. But I have to anyway for my seedlings that I haven’t started yet. Man, by this time last year I had 2-300 seedlings up there (veggies and flowers). Remember my tomato/pepper fiasco where I lost over 200 seedlings when I used Costco soil? NEVER AGAIN!

I appreciate this much, my friend.

4 Likes

And so it begins…

@OlyBoy @repins12 @bobette @970cannetics @TheMadFlascher @Slym3r @LoCoRocK @PreyBird1 @happilyretired @sssportsmfg @nacho151 @cloudkandy @beekeeper2 @pptrsha1 @mudman @boozer @Jimhigh66 @mudman @ceez654 and many more!!!
I’m on my tiny cell and can’t see or find some important peeps to tag… I’ll be back to add them …

14 Likes

Niiice :fire: :evergreen_tree: :dash:

9 Likes