Ack! Scared of failure, but here goes my first journal - old subject line LOL

I been wondering when you would get it rolling. Good luck with the grow. (:smile:

8 Likes

I’m pulling up a chair!

7 Likes

It’s going to be a GOOD year!
Nice lineup… :green_heart::v:

8 Likes

Wow youre starting out with a bang! 8 different ones! Looking forward to watching these grow.

Damn all this popcorn is getting expensive lol.

Marty

6 Likes

At first I thought it was a drinking contest…

6 Likes

LOL, I noticed the far right shot glass was empty and thought perhaps 1sttimer was saving that one for a strong ‘shot’ when she finished lining those up !!! :upside_down_face: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I need to take a pic of the clones you gifted me. My Wash Clone is looking so wimpy next to the new two you brought over. I’m hoping to repot her today. She deserves some love. All three having been LOVING the sunny days we’ve had. :sun_behind_small_cloud: :sunny: :partly_sunny: :sun_with_face:

Man, I’ve been so busy. I had to MAKE the time to do this. This is like dessert to me, reward for hard work done.

Always good to have you stop by !

I sure hope so! For ALL of us!!! :seedling: :green_heart:

It was SO hard to pick and choose!! Like picking a favorite child. LOL :popcorn:

LOL - I had already eaten one of my homegrown/baked edible cookies when I started these.

Ha! I didn’t have another label thingy and was too lazy to go back upstairs to get one. LOL … I will totally correct that today! There is indeed a bean in that last shot glass. But a shot of something would have been a good idea after having spent the afternoon straightening up my grow space upstairs. It was a MESS! A room I just toss stuff in that I didn’t feel like putting away (holiday crap, etc.).

Here is the other photo I almost posted:

From the left, I have:

1. @970cannetics Cherry Test Kit Beans
  2. @bobette CBD and CBD/CBC Beans
  3. @bobette Fog Dog Beans
    4 - 9. @repins12 Six Different White Widow Cross Beans

I had 3-4 other beans but I’m already growing more than I’m allowed on my current MMJ card. When I renew it this month, I’m going to ask for the maximum plant allowance of 15. Right now I have an allowance of six, if I recall correctly. I certainly have more shot glasses since I collect them. Heh.

Thank you all for stopping by. Really looking forward to this grow. I plan for it all to be outside at this point with maybe my first indoor in the Fall. We’ll see … depends on how busy I am. A new quarter of school starts Monday and I start a new work study job on Tuesday plus I was hired as a substitute paraeducator for a local school district. Hoping for the paraeducator one to turn into a full time job 9 months a year leaving Summer open for … you know … GROWING!

12 Likes

I forgot and let the beans soak about 16 hours and then moved them to the wet napkin phase. It’s freezing in here so I do have them on a heating mat and I plan to monitor it closely and turn off at night if not earlier.

And I have my seedling soil ready to go …

Now we wait …

Thanks for stopping by!

11 Likes

Busy lil night ahead

8 Likes

If you don’t mind I would like to watch?

7 Likes

And THEN… ??
No and then??
5 days I know you got lil ones a popping…

6 Likes

Not at all. Pull up a chair. Not much going on tho (yet) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, lil ones did indeed pop and I got them into their seedling container. Today I plan to transplant them into their cups. I’ve been so busy. I’m back in school with a work study job and I’m starting to substitute as a K-12 paraeducator for the local school districts. Figure I’ll be very busy until mid June. I do stop in from time to time but never get to read what everybody is up to and I really miss that. Hope to catch up later.

Anyhoo … here’s what I’ve got going: 5 of 6 white widow crosses from @repins12 (one didn’t take, I’ll try to update which one later and I plan to start another of it again); one of three cbds from @bobette (two of the cbds and the ole hag dog one didn’t take - I know I’m getting that dog name wrong from memory LOL); and one of two of the cherry kits from @970cannetics (one didn’t take - my fault, I know, and I plan to start another couple). I had a couple that had issues disengaging from their seed husks. They looked like goners but I did very delicate surgery and managed to remove the husks without any damage and the babies thrived after that.

Here are all of my seedlings as of about a week ago. They are much taller now and ready to go into cups. White widow crosses in the 6 on the left; the one CBD with the pink label; and one of the cherry kit on the right (runt due to the husk thing, but it’s doing fine now)

This here is my one CBD, really hope she makes it!! She’s all I got.

A close up of the WWCs

Close up of the cherry after surgery, doing well now

And this is my ‘kitten’ Napoleon at about 6 months old - a huge time waster, this one:

This guy found my plant heating mat and kept pushing my seedling trays off so that he could lay on it. Smart little booger. He also managed to take out one of my plant labels, a nightmare for me had it been more. Guess I’m lucky he hasn’t eaten the seedlings, but I have a dome over them most of the time.

I’ve got a busy day ahead of me transplanting these to cups but first I have to find some items that I put away at the end of my grow last year. I am SO unorganized this time, it’s terrible. Plus, I made some idiotic mistakes I’m too embarrassed to reveal but you might be able to see what it is/was from one or two of my pics. Sigh. And, that is your assignment today LOL … later!!

9 Likes

Hope everybody’s doing well. I’ve really been out of the loop. Miss y’all!

10 Likes

I finally got this and I LOVE IT!! Thank you!

7 Likes

Nice good to hear from you.

6 Likes

my seedlings are only a few weeks ahead of yours. are you getting them hardened to be outside? I hope to mine sexed in the next week or so to get them in their forever homes to move outside. then it’ll be time to my autos started.

6 Likes

Good to see ya back…now your gonna dissapear again…life does that, busy at school. Try and pop in every now and again!

Marty

7 Likes

Do you have that Wash clone outside some of the time? lol

5 Likes

As often as I can! These babies have only been in cups long enough to be outside for one day. I didn’t put them out yesterday. the weather is too wonky.

The Wash clone gets to go out with the other kids every time. LOL. Man, I did allow her to get pretty dinky. She has been repotted and is being very cared for. New green is showing. I’m 88% sure she will get back to her fuller glory. The other two are VERY healthy still. :slight_smile:

6 Likes