Adding bone mill to soil but using liquid nutrients also?

So I went out and bought some bone mill and also the combo pack advanced nutrients micro, grow, and bloom liquid nutrient pack. So, Would adding the bone mill to my soil at transplant, and then giving them the liquid nutrients in a water, feed, water, feed cycle throughout my plants life give them nutrient burn? Or no? Just a question I couldn’t find online and new I could find help here.

2 Likes

You can mix the bone meal into your soil or add it at transplant. Just make sure you don’t have dogs close by. What soil mix are you using or are you mixing your own soil?
Adding nutes at feeding as normal.
Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Thanks man , I’m using a store bought soil I can’t think of the name but it’s natural, it has fertilizer in it I know that, but it’s organic and has no additives besides the basic organics. Thank you dear sir !

2 Likes

If it has fertilizer in already, then just be careful. It’s normally a high nitrogen and slow release. So check your plants for the first 3 months closely when you are feeding. Get some mushroom compost and worm castings to add some extra microbes and nutrients and perlite for some extra aeration.
Can you provide us with more info about your soil, then we can assist more, if you would like?

2 Likes

Yeah I’m using these too at first I added 80% the seed starting mix and 20% potting mix. For transplant I’m thinking 50% 50%. And then for the 5 gallon I’m thinking 20% starting mix 80% potting soil. I heard if you change soil it can damage them. But I have fox farm trio and bone mill. Plus some DYNOMYCO mycorrhizae. ,

2 Likes