Adventure in the Grove

Hey now look at you! Welcome my friend to the forum.
@octane well keep ya growing.

4 Likes

no brother! I have no photos before day 20! Last time they ate on day 16 but I have some problem with the bottom of the pot because it stays too wet :frowning:

3 Likes

Do you have anything sharp enough to poke some extra holes like around the sides at the bottom

3 Likes

Yeah it needs holes to drain and needs to have space under to drain out. Take pots off floor put something under them.

3 Likes

thank you bro! With some help maybe I’ll be able to do it! I spend all night looking at the diaries of others to compare and learn :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are a tons of great people/growers here. We all try and help if we can.

1 Like

Yes sure! but then I will not also cut the roots?

[quote=“preybird1, post:24, topic:44011, full:true”]
Yeah it needs holes to drain and needs to have space under to drain out. Take pots off floor put something under them.
[/what could i put in it?

1 Like

Put something under the pot so it can drain. And if you carefully poke more holes it will be ok. Roots won’t get hurt much. I would do it to my plant pot.

3 Likes

ingenious I buy them, I hope to find them in my city, because otherwise in 5/6 days they begin to bloom :star_struck:

2 Likes

Any wire shelf or rack works. This is how I do mine normally.

3 Likes

what a beatiful giant plants bro :laughing:

1 Like

soon I’ll go to the hardware store, see if there is something similar and sure there will be :clock1:here it is 6 am still all closed

2 Likes

Doing great oct

1 Like

i thought it looked like nute burn

3 Likes

Honestly I don’t think your roots are really established that low I could be wrong but even if you knick them they’ll just grow back the benefit from more holes is worth it!

3 Likes

I use pallets for under my pots.
Can usually find for free at hardware or grocery stores!
Edit: make sure to ask before taking :rofl:

4 Likes

I changed your intro from ‘how do I post a pic’ to a little bio based on your content. Feel free to change it up guy!

2 Likes

Im not a fan of wood in high humidity areas. Ive seen the wood mold.

6 Likes

I got some treated ones I save those for outdoor and i got an unlimited supply where my dad works plus the local hardware shop let’s me take them.

4 Likes