Adventure in the Grove

The bottom arrow is how you set to watch somebody’s journal. So you can see how they’re doing. I have yours set to watch so every time somebody posts here on your journal I will know it. It will show right where the top arrow is pointing. The little blue circle with the one in it shows that someone posted on a journal that I’m following. If someone private messages you there will be a envelope opposite the blue circle. To see those just tap that circle.

I will tag you over to my journal right now and that little blue circle will show on your page.

3 Likes

@ginger420
Pressure treated wood is toxic. It is not to be used near anything that is going to be consumed. Vegetables weed etc. Be careful.

8 Likes

Eww good to know.

6 Likes

Thanks I know you can get safely treated wood was thinking of a raised bed for outdoor I usually just go in the ground but I found this 3x6 fabric raised bed I think I’m gonna get

5 Likes

I went to make more holes in the jar and I saw that I hadn’t removed the caps underneath !! Was this perhaps why I had problems?

7 Likes

Yep! That’s part of it. Now just get your pots off of the floor so air flows under them.

4 Likes

yes i did do you think that’s okay?

9 Likes

Lol forgot the caps…now that’s better.

7 Likes

day 21 grow
temperature 24,6 C- 52 rh
No feeding

5 Likes

Good luck and happy gardening… growing plants of every kind for 30 years… Frugal home gardener… Try to do it at least cost and refurb everything to keep cost low.

Enjoy!

4 Likes

Hi!I really need expert gardeners’ advice!Do you say I should do it all over again? or just the sickly plant?

4 Likes

For sure!!! Lol :laughing::rofl:

2 Likes

I’m no expert but keep going!!!
Then do it again and again and so on…

3 Likes

You’re doing fine, just keep doing what you’re doing. I think you’re sick plants going to recover just fine. Give it a week, and you will know for sure.

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

3 Likes

if it doesn’t improve I’ll throw it! :imp:

3 Likes

thanks bro! much better that way :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Patients give it a week. It’ll be fine.

4 Likes

Easy there relax! No need to start anything over. Let the plants grow there ok.

3 Likes

in case she recover … will it be like the others or will it be a little less productive?

1 Like