Advice for my Autos Please! Day 8 of Sprout

Hi everyone!
I accidentally nuked my 1st grow with nutrients.
Back with round 2: Critical+2.0 from Seedsman.
So far I’ve only used Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil and tap water which is 6.5-7.0 pH. Humidifier set at 65% Temp usually around 75°F Lights are about 24" from leaves at 60% intensity. Just put in water drippers to avoid under or overwatering.
Any thoughts?
Should I be concerned about the varying leaf color?
Advice?

6 Likes

Nothing ! it will grwo out of it — consider using a good rootstimlator (Great White< King Crab< Orca.ect)

6 Likes

Thank you!!!

4 Likes

I would of started in smaller pots to give the roots a chance.

3 Likes

They were in 3" starter pots but the roots started to grow out the bottom drainage holes :face_with_spiral_eyes:

4 Likes

Ok brother you could have repotted too soon. Did the soil hold together in the smaller pots when you did the transfer?

4 Likes

Similar to this?
I think its the roots causing the leafs yellowish green and a bit of shock.

4 Likes

2 of 3 held together pretty nicely. 1 of the 3 definitely crumbled a bit. I was thinking that yellow stripe was from the transplanting shock as well.:crossed_fingers:they do well. Thanks for all your input.

3 Likes

I have died inside with Autos :frowning: on my third try inside right now

outside put them in the ground and you are done

I will tell you what I have found

re potting too much will make them flower and once flowering they flower

not grow

trim them too much they will flower, get them root bound they will flower

they appear to like a bit less light inside and like a bit longer day

I have to ask about your water thing

does it keep the soil moist all the time? the weed does not like wet roots all the

time in soil-less

need to get a good wet dry cycle, if you let a plant dry out to wilt, they do not

die if you water them

I am not saying anything, just making that point :slight_smile:

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

5 Likes

I just put in the water drippers yesterday so still not sure if they started dripping yet. They have terracotta cones that are designed to release a water valve when they get too dry. It’s supposed to keep the soil at a static moisture.
I’m open to all your questions, critiques, and advice so don’t hold back!

4 Likes