Advice needed for nutrients

I have weighed and measured for a long time, but just started mixing my own stock solutions.

If I want 3.6g of 5-12-26 and 1.1g of Epsom salt in 5ml of solution, I’ll mix 720g of part A and 220g of Epsom salt into 1000ml of water. This is my “Part 1”.
Then for 2.4g of Cal Nit in 5ml of solution, I’ll mix 480g into 1000ml of water. That is my “Part 2”.

Then all I have to do is use a syringe to measure equal parts into my reservoir. 50 gallon reservoir might need 250ml of Part 1 and 250ml of Part 2 to hit my target EC for. Might need 100ml of each if I’m in veg.

4 Likes

You also probably run 5 times the amount of plants I do too!! Haha just sayin.

3 Likes

Haha, I’m all about making things easy and cost effective, regardless of scale. I’m a big fan of not working any harder than I have to.

6 Likes

Work smarter not harder…burned into my brain.

I will mix up like a 5 gal batch and use it during certain times that I know my ppms wont change in my schedule. I’m sure I’ll be pre mixing more often once I build out my ebb and flow table

3 Likes

Hi, I am John from The Netherlands. We have developed an amazing bio-product to increase yields by 50% or more. We sell this bio-stimulant in 5ml sachets (100 drops per sachet). Please have a look at https://myprivatehotspot.com/product/holland-water-5ml/ and let me know what you think. The first 10 reactions will receive a free demo-sachet!

1 Like

The website has no ingredient list or data. What’s your product all about @boothohn52 ?

2 Likes

Looks like magic to me. I’ve never come across a hydroponic product that is diluted to 0.005% before. Even something as concentrated as bleach needs to be diluted to at least 1% for it to be an effective cleaning solution.

2 Likes

Ingredientslist. Can you please have a look at the website:

Everything is explained in the text.

Regards,

John

The link that you provide says nothing about the active ingredients.

1 Like

Please see to find out more about ingredients.

There are no chemicals involved.

How about, since you’re the person trying to sell something, you tell us about it? What is the active ingredient that makes my plants grow 100% better with 1 drop per plant per week? I have read the link you posted and see no description of what your product contains or how it works.

2 Likes

We are looking for distributors in the USA for our bio-stimulant
Holland-Bio.nl

Not to be rude but it kinda feels like we are asking a politician a question they dont want to answer.

4 Likes

Explanation about photosynthesis: https://science.sciencemag.org/content/363/6422/eaat9077

This is what Holland-Bio is all about.

Please try it out!

Rgds,

John

So how exactly do these drops alter the DNA like they do in the paper you linked, where they were introducing bacteria and algae DNA into tobacco plants? In the paper, results weren’t seen until the generation they alerted went to seed, then those seeds showed improvement (no where near 100%, the highest reported in the paper is 24%).
So does your product contain a photosynthesis improving bacteria, algae or something else?
I’m still very confused by the 100% growth increase claim and the methods used to increases plant efficiency and production. Please clarify.

1 Like

Yes agree here. My outdoor vegetable garden is some serious work! So i try and have it automated. I start every end of year. I take all my yard waste tree branches, grass clippings, leaves and anything else. I chip it down in my wood chippers add it all to my garden. I till it under and then add manure and ecoscraps fertilizer and till it again. Then in spring i add more fertilizer and till it again. Then cover the whole garden in plastic. I plan my plants layout and then i plant each plant in a precut hole according to my plans and then i go around and add the drip irrigation sytem according to my plants layouts. It’s modular so its fast and easy and i reuse it a lot and more tube is very inexpensive. Each type of plant gets a certain flow per gallon dripper according to size and type of plant. And now the plastic accelerates the roots temps and the plants go crazy and i only have to weed a tiny cirlce of dirt at each site! Then i added my reclaimed irrigation water sytem into the garden via a sprinkler sytem solenoid. And i wired it to my beehyve wirless sprinkler system and i can control the water from my phone and set the schedule for weather or off my moisture sensors in the dirt itself.

1 Like

No no i get it … It actually contains unicorn horns that creates a magical porthole to the future where you have already bread out your stock and obviously under lower levels of atmospheric pressure the plants got 400%efficiency increase on the 24% spoken of in the study…

5 Likes

Srry that may have came off rude :wink:

1 Like