Advice needed to maximize grow

60 and 90 today… ver warm all good…lol…

2 Likes

Same I would feed as well I think he was more worried about over watering

2 Likes

You’ll have to support the stalks as the buds become heavier with resin. I’d also keep them well dusted with Seven Dust or some other comparable garden dust to keep the butterflies from laying eggs in your buds. This is something I see happen to a lot of people who grow outside. I don’t know what your location geographically is, but in my area we have the small yellow and white butterflies this time of year that love to lay eggs in your buds that then hatch out into caterpillars which eat your plants and leave you with a nice case of bud rot. Another lesson learned. LOL. But you can keep the plants covered with Seven Dust during the bud cycle making sure to reapply after rains, to keep this from happening. If you see caterpillars on your plants, you can sprinkle the dust on them and they immediately fall off the plant to the ground like rocks. But they can eat down an entire plant in a very short period of time. It’s not recommended that you touch one plant and then move along and touch another plant as that is a very easy way to spread to all what only one might have had. If you go into the garden, use latex gloves and change between plants to keep this from happening. They sure are beautiful and if you can get them to harvest, ought to produce a nice crop in the end. I would love to grow outside but unfortunately, we live in a state governed by men whose knowledge of cannabis is zero and who still consider it the spawn of Satan…which is sad considering the massive benefit it provides for so many. Best of luck with your plants. TWW

4 Likes