Afghan seeds?

This is definitely a shot in the dark! But does anybody know where to get Afghan seeds? My dad, who’s well into his 70s proclaimed that the best he’s ever smoked was Afghan kush from back when he lived out there and I thought what better way to make the old man happy than to grow him his own plant!

2 Likes

Yep. Mark on strainly. He has a few different ones, pure indica like they’re supposed to be, for $1 a bean.

1 Like

Do you mind if I shoot you a dm with a question about this?

2 Likes

Go ahead man

1 Like

How reliable would you consider him?? Does he have limitations of where he can ship it to?

2 Likes

I think US only but I’m not 100% sure. My first order should arrive in the next few days so I’ll let you know how reliable he is!

1 Like

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/afghani-seeds-afghan/cat_127.html

4 Likes

Lots of Afghans northern afghanis are redicules purple I got 3 seeds left

1 Like

@shawn004 should we get from greenway-420
or ILGM…same pics and price but one is well known :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Lol spit my coffee

4 Likes

Oh damn, sorry :expressionless: I haven’t even gotten to my coffee spittin-worthy material yet either :face_with_hand_over_mouth: that was just a lil’ creamer action I threw out :coffee:

3 Likes

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck…:joy:

3 Likes

Then I call it a moose dammit!!!

3 Likes

Too early to be spitting coffee lol.
Good stuff

3 Likes

Too early for moose and duck also but it’s the hand we’ve been dealt this morning :joy: and with that it’s 2 am here and I was just about to log out. Have a great weekend hydro and Oly :v::green_heart::fire:

3 Likes

You too lol…

3 Likes

If you want the best afgan on the planet look up babaa on ig, he is an absolute hash master known worl wide and undisputed afgan genetics master, this guy is the real deal!! I’ll screenshot his account so all can find some truly smoking afgan genetics!!

2 Likes

Ok tks to instagram that was not easy lol his account got erased lol, here’s who you are looking for

1 Like

Baba 879 or Qo is the guy

1 Like